+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley post match interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ardley post match interview

Wow what a post patch interview.Sounded exasperated, low on energy and blamed the players. Said common denominator this season is the players. He said forwards did nothing but lose the ball , defence lost their man for goal, midfield showed no desire or quality and really says we are deep in it. Be afraid! Be very afraid

Stead lost the man for the goal

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Should have let him go to America. He doesn't win any headers, his control is crap and never looks like scoring..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Should have let him go to America.
    No, he would've boarded the wrong plane and ended up in Syria or somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    No, he would've boarded the wrong plane and ended up in Syria or somewhere
    Funny how everyone was singing his praises a few games ago and was looked upon as our best player.
    Now he is crap, fickle or what.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Funny how everyone was singing his praises a few games ago and was looked upon as our best player.
    I've never sung his praises, so how is that 'everyone'?

People are going to be well and truly f***ed off tonight. Like most others I've put in a 46 year plus investment (time, money emotional) in this club which is going to end up losing league status. This shouldn't happen to a club like ours.
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 12-01-2019 at 06:20 PM.

I have never sung his praise, To me he has always been a donkey....

Stead wasn't cr4p, but nor was he a great deal better than the rest of the dross on the field. As above, we defended OK except for that one moment of madness, but we wouldn't have scored if we'd carried on playing for a week. I've come to the conclusion that these players are gonna take us down without so much as a whimper. The ONLY hope we have is 3 steller signings in what's left of the tranny window. 2 forwards and another midfielder would do. But what's the chance of attracting decent players to a club that's rock bottom of L2 unless we offer ridiculous money??? In summary, we're as good as down on today's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Well Stead didn't win a header the entire game so maybe he wasn't the best choice to defend a corner at the back post.

That says it all! Why was Stead marking the man when we had 3 centre halves on the pitch?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast