+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

I'm not getting carried away until the January window closes and wait while then and see what's what

To Bradders Fc.. Can we play you, can we play you, can we play you every week ?.

Big win today and another confidence boosting clean sheet. I said recently that Im happy with these results and lets hope they continue.
    But the transfer of players is still a concern, and not just for this month either. Is this always going to happen when we have somebody half decent in the team, and we get offered a few extra quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    To Bradders Fc.. Can we play you, can we play you, can we play you every week ?.

Big win today and another confidence boosting clean sheet. I said recently that Im happy with these results and lets hope they continue.
    But the transfer of players is still a concern, and not just for this month either. Is this always going to happen when we have somebody half decent in the team, and we get offered a few extra quid.
    The club may well get away with the Potts sale but I sincerely wouldn't push their luck if were them .

I’d say well done everyone but stand out performance from Cameron McGeehan! Best I’ve seen him play. Proper bosses that, well done.
    Other than that well done dimi Cavaré and mama!
    Well done centre backs, defence looked solid throughout. Gives Davies confidence.

Good game, but . . Should have been. Anything other then I’d be worried! Good day at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The club may well get away with the Potts sale but I sincerely wouldn't push their luck if were them .
    Well lets just say the current squad keeps on improving, and we make the play offs!. That means they are always going to be in the shop window aren't they, to anybody with cash on the hip.
    Are ANY players in our squad safe from a possible transfer ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    I’d say well done everyone but stand out performance from Cameron McGeehan! Best I’ve seen him play. Proper bosses that, well done.
    Other than that well done dimi Cavaré and mama!
    Well done centre backs, defence looked solid throughout. Gives Davies confidence.

Good game, but . . Should have been. Anything other then I’d be worried! Good day at the office.
    My thoughts pre match Marcelle , the team had to deliver a solid performance and result to satisfy a significant proportion of the support and they delivered .

The talk pre match in the pub was pretty much the same , they had to deliver today or it could have got nasty towards the ownership .

Well lets just say the current squad keeps on improving, and we make the play offs!. That means they are always going to be in the shop window aren't they, to anybody with cash on the hip.
    Are ANY players in our squad safe from a possible transfer ?.
    Best just to let events unfold and see what occurs between now and May in my opinion .

Talk today pre match in the smoking area of Oakwell that a big signing is imminent , possibly next week .

Hold the front page as they say .

Best just to let events unfold and see what occurs between now and May in my opinion .
    Talk today pre match in the smoking area of Oakwell that a big signing is imminent , possibly next week . Hold the front page as they say .
    Well as always with transfer goss, I'll only believe that if/when I see it.
    Jack Payne anybody, the Bradford frontman ?. Apparently Hudds want half a mill for him, and we've got a bit of the Potts cash to spend.

Well as always with transfer goss, I'll only believe that if/when I see it.
    Jack Payne anybody, the Bradford frontman ?. Apparently Hudds want half a mill for him, and we've got a bit of the Potts cash to spend.
    On today's showing its a NO from me and he was anonymous and then subbed , that said it's only one game I've seen him so who knows .

On today's showing its a NO from me and he was anonymous and then subbed , that said it's only one game I've seen him so who knows .
    Its hard to believe after that today, but they had won 4 out of 5 and I think some of us were a bit nervous about them yesterday. I had it down as a score draw at best to be honest.

We don't really need to replace Potts do we, the midfield is still our engine room and the strength of the squad. So where especially should we be looking.. in goal, at the back, on the wing, or up front ?.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast