+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley v Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by fantykestic View Post
    Went to match and thoroughly enjoyed it. Unlike the bloke behind me.
    Wo tha set in frunt a me yisterdi ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’ve seen Payne a few times and he’s a good laiker. Would have signed him, ( and tipped him earlier in the season as a good buy).
    HOWEVER, He isn’t as good as what we’ve got now in McGeehan, Dougal, and Mowatt. If Moncs was to go Id buy him if he was cheap.... HOWEVER, if Moncs did go I’d really spend the money on a goalkeeper, ( Lad from Wednesday who’s just been dropped for Westoods return, or even Westwood himself...), or Maybe extra cover at right or Left back,
    Can’t honestly see a place for Moncur now. .... when the wind started blowing today I thought that Moore would be hauled off and Moncs would replace...... play on the floor.
    Supposedly made a bid for Payne

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    All about opinions of course but City weren't on top at any stage today in my opinion .

Davies never had a save to make all afternoon but I respect your view SB .
    Whilst I respect your view Animal I am still with Stendel who has said "Bradford were very attacking in the opening 20 mins and played with passion" and with the often very biased Official Report on the Official Website which said "Bradford were on top" in the opening 25 mins. All about opinions.

A striker for me / Cauley & Kieffer will inevitably get a knock or drop off form - Jacob & Victor perhaps but need at least one striker- also nervous about insufficient keeper back up

That's my worry Anston , lad at Accrington would have been good , he's gone elsewhere now tho

Goat ez sed we will be "pleased" wi the signings cummin in and, I fo one, trust worri sez.

So stop frettin.

In Goat We Trusted (as from 1st Feb)

Quote Originally Posted by sbred48 View Post
    we played o'reyt burram not gerrin too giddy.

Wiv wun at ooam ageeanst a team in the third division relegation zone after they were on top fo first heyf an hour.

Mamma's circus flick in the build up for the second wo a moment to relish.
    yawn!

Sometimes better the Devil you know , nowt against the lad if he leaves for Nice , no different to ennybody else moving on , players / coaches / etc , good luck to him , whoever comes in will have the same remit/ same shi t , it's allus been same .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234