+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

Absolutely first class professional performance , couldn't really find fault at all , as comfortable as you can get .

Special mention to McGeehan , absolutely magnificent today in the middle of the park , ran the midfield for me .

Absolutely no complaints from me .

Superb .

On the beer to celebrate , it would be disrespectful not to drink to that .

Agree , but dunt forget Mamma

We played o'reyt burram not gerrin too giddy.

Wiv wun at ooam ageeanst a team in the Third Division relegation zone after they were on top fo first heyf an hour.

Mamma's circus flick in the build up for the second wo a moment to relish.

True a bit of magic from the guy Roma

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We played o'reyt burram not gerrin too giddy.

Wiv wun at ooam ageeanst a team in the Third Division relegation zone after they were on top fo first heyf an hour.

Mamma's circus flick in the build up for the second wo a moment to relish.
    All about opinions of course but City weren't on top at any stage today in my opinion .

Davies never had a save to make all afternoon but I respect your view SB .

I could find something to applaud of almost every player today including the two young uns, William looked like to have the makings of a decent full back and Brown got better and better as the game went on, the only negative was that Woodrow had a quiet game but I’ll put it down as a one off. I’m not too worried over the ones we missed, and we did miss a bucket load, I’d much rather be missing some than not creating them in the first place.

Started slowly for 20 mins & some industrial challenges from Bradford’s 38 & 39 - we took over & Cameron & Alex we’re immense! Fabulous champagne goals! Okay like this all the time & no one can live with us!

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    Started slowly for 20 mins & some industrial challenges from Bradford’s 38 & 39 - we took over & Cameron & Alex we’re immense! Fabulous champagne goals! Okay like this all the time & no one can live with us!
    You can say how poor Bradford were or how good we were , it depends on your view .

That said it doesn't matter because we are approaching the time of the season when it's all about the results .

The 3 points are all that matters and you can only beat what's on the park with you .

Starting to get interesting now up at the top now and we are breathing right down their necks and they know it .

Grand cluster feck by Donny today , two goals up and still lost .

All to play for .

Not been today but listened to it on ifollow and have just seen the goals.

Have to say Thiam is really beginning to show why we paid so much for him his vision and quality is really paying dividends for us now and he would be a massive loss to this team.
    McGeehan is another like Mowatt for me? Sent out on loan because they were not good enough when we were in the Championship but has come back with a point to prove. He looks like he has finally got that injury out of his head and is playing like he did when he was at Luton, he and Mowatt are quality and we still have Kenny on the bench when he needs to give them a bit of a rest.
    They all seem to be gelling together now, Brown and Williams both look comfortable as well.
    Hope we get One or two in just to bolster the squad in case of injuries but the immediate future looks bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Agree , but dunt forget Mamma
    I expected nothing less from the young french lad today roma given the speculation .......cough !!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast