+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes or No

Yes or No

Can we make the Automatic Promotion Places ?
    Yes from me , no more sales though

Yes. Long way to go and anything can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Can we make the Automatic Promotion Places ?
    Yes from me , no more sales though
    Errr can I say Pass (I don't know lol).

Its certainly possible Roma and if we keep picking up the wins and a few draws here and there... then YES we just might do it.

Since the Wycombe debacle there seems to have been a significant improvement in terms of attitude .

It may prove to be a pivotal game for all the right reasons .

Having the best squad is one thing but doing it on the field is another thing all together , if that was the case Brazil would win every World Cup but obviously they don't .

The last two games I've seen Peterborough and today have demonstrated to me that we are finally becoming a team instead of the earlier individual performances that were seeing us pick up points .

Woodrow was a bit off it today but it hardly mattered because other players are contributing far more than they did earlier in the season .

If Moore was off it then it tended to bring the whole team down too and we were struggling to find the answers .

Moore played well today I thought and showed some great awareness when we were breaking , not something I've always seen , maybe he knows it's not all about him now .

To be fair Bahre , Moncur and Victor who came off the bench today could have started and we'd probably have still won comfortably .

It's all there for us if we can maintain the standards of late .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Since the Wycombe debacle there seems to have been a significant improvement in terms of attitude .

It may prove to be a pivotal game for all the right reasons .

Having the best squad is one thing but doing it on the field is another thing all together , if that was the case Brazil would win every World Cup but obviously they don't .

The last two games I've seen Peterborough and today have demonstrated to me that we are finally becoming a team instead of the earlier individual performances that were seeing us pick up points .

Woodrow was a bit off it today but it hardly mattered because other players are contributing far more than they did earlier in the season .

If Moore was off it then it tended to bring the whole team down too and we were struggling to find the answers .

Moore played well today I thought and showed some great awareness when we were breaking , not something I've always seen , maybe he knows it's not all about him now .

To be fair Bahre , Moncur and Victor who came off the bench today could have started and we'd probably have still won comfortably .

It's all there for us if we can maintain the standards of late .

Lol... Not a Yes, Or a no then?

It’s a definite YES from me.

If we dont get shut of any more players, this group can do it, its a toss up tho cos its all about consistency and we ent bin that up till december, yeah go on then. We're winning league

Yes. With the team playing as well as they are now and improving every week, I think an auto promotion spot is ours, if not as champions.

No.

Sunderland and Charlton to go up automatic.

We lose to Luton in Play Off Semi two legs.

Sorry NO I've no confidence in these owners

You're like a cracked record.We get it you don't like the owners but that wasn't the question.Can we go up automatic yes from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast