+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Stewart Milne our Chairman....

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyFaeStoney View Post
    But not his business by then, hence why he was trying to buy it back.
    Is still a director. Only stepped down as Chairman of the group a few years ago with a view to selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Stewart Milne is a gormless c*nt

Fact
    100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyFaeStoney View Post
    But not his business by then, hence why he was trying to buy it back.
    I'm not sure what "not his business" means.

In July 2023 the Financial Statements lodged at Companies House has this statement "Stewart Milne Group Holdings Limited is controlled by Stewart Milne". I am not close to the business but it seems to me that given he has control over the company that owns all the businesses that went bust his fingerprints are all over the recent performance of the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Stewart Milne is a gormless c*nt

Fact
    Seconded.

I always found it amazing that a guy who proved he couldn’t run a bath time and again when in charge of AFC, owned a highly successful commercial business making himself a millionaire in the process.

Well, turns out he can’t do that either.

I feel heart sorry for the folk who’ve lost their jobs, but Milne, after what he’s done to my club, his rimming of the hun, & support of Timothy in ensuring the tedious two horse duopoly will continue indefinitely - well he can go take a good long fück to himself…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 11-01-2024 at 12:26 PM.

He would have led to AFC going bust with the overdraft rising every year by his incompetent management until it rose to about 14 million when the bank was getting twichy. It was only the generosity of the Donalds clearing the overdraft that saved us and then he had the cheek of taking the credit when he gave up as chairman! A real charlatan. He should have been out of our club years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    He would have led to AFC going bust with the overdraft rising every year by his incompetent management until it rose to about 14 million when the bank was getting twichy. It was only the generosity of the Donalds clearing the overdraft that saved us and then he had the cheek of taking the credit when he gave up as chairman! A real charlatan. He should have been out of our club years ago.
    The fact he’s still there honking the place out, reflects very poorly on the current chairman. I worry about how much influence he still has when Daves in Atlanta topping up the tan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Seconded.

I always found it amazing that a guy who proved he couldn’t run a bath time and again when in charge of AFC, owned a highly successful commercial business making himself a millionaire in the process.

Well, turns out he can’t do that either.

I feel heart sorry for the folk who’ve lost their jobs, but Milne, after what he’s done to my club, his rimming of the hun, & support of Timothy in ensuring the tedious two horse duopoly will continue indefinitely - well he can go take a good long fück to himself…
    Don't forget he fecked up Scottish football as well, when we had the ugly sisters balls in oor hands ready for squeezing.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425