+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne our Chairman....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This is an easy one.

He’s a f*cking idiot. Fans that support him are f*cking idiots too

The end.
    ^^^ Bingo ^^^

That gype has been a f’uckin disaster.

Years and years of almost singularly unadulterated pish fitba from 1995 (with some minor exceptions) almost wholly down to his incompetence as he’s been chairman since 98.

I actually get annoyed whenever he opens his stupid f’uckin mouth on anything AFC related as it’s invariably s’hite he spouts.

The day he goes will be one of much rejoicing in the moog household - can’t come soon enough.

You look at the genuine affection and sadness when the Leicester chairman died - think anything like that would happen here? Not a chance.

Just to be clear - I’m nae a fan...

He has been a disaster for AFC and should have been chased years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He was.

"Grassa" Bennett, then erstwhile director of football at ICT, was a buddy of mine back in the day.
    He told me that he and other ICT directors were 100% honest with Milne and Wyness at the time.

Milne and Wyness reckoned ICT were exaggerating to put them off.

About a month prior to that Dundee game, Grassa goes to me "Pele's hitting it hard just now, I'm getting all sorts of incoherent late night calls".

Steve Patterson is the most spectacular failure of due diligence in the history of due diligence.
    Can someone remind me of the exact game he missed pissed please?

It was Dundee at Home.

Somebody posted on here the night before that he’d seen him blootered on Union St

Dundee at home, think it finished 3-3 from 3-1 down.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Isn’t that the same as saying McInnes is better than McGhee and Brown which people get slated for on here?

Keeping the club afloat is surely the bare minimum required from a chairman,plus it was him that put the club in debt in the first place.
    Actually it was Ian Donald that put the club into debt. Milne had that hand dealt against him from the very start.

So that was March 15th 2003 and he didn't get his jotters until May 2004...Quite remarkable really and shows the amateur fashion in which the club was being run at that time. For all the embarrassing scorelines we've suffered, the manager missing a match because he was pissed and surviving a further 14 months in the job must rank as one of the lowest moments in the club's history.

Was Russell Anderson one of the players out on the town with him?
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 13-01-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Duncan Shearer banging at his door an hour and half before KO. Professional as f@ck

How he kept his jobs is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

How he kept his jobs is beyond me.
    It was because his boss is a f*cking idiot. Ebbe may have been pished but at least he made his work

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    So that was March 15th 2003 and he didn't get his jotters until May 2004...Quite remarkable really and shows the amateur fashion in which the club was being run at that time. For all the embarrassing scorelines we've suffered, the manager missing a match because he was pissed and surviving a further 14 months in the job must rank as one of the lowest moments in the club's history.

Was Russell Anderson one of the players out on the town with him?
    As I recall there was some sort of official function (at which players may have been present but nae drinking) early on, but Pele went on to 'make a night of it.

Rumours were rife about Pele's absence at the game there having been multiple eyewitness sightings of him, can't recall which specific pubs.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast