+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne our Chairman....

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    If you make a comment that you cannot justify, substantiate or explain, then you shouldn’t make the comment in the first place. Or is that too hard for you to understand?
    Oh dear 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Oh dear ��
    Oh dear. Is that it. In other words, I’ve just made up some s**t about fans been “hounded out” of Pittodrie and now that I’ve been ask to elaborate, I’ll come up with all sorts of stuff other than explaining this.

OK. Thanks. Good night. No need to reply further.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Oh dear. Is that it. In other words, I’ve just made up some s**t about fans been “hounded out” of Pittodrie and now that I’ve been ask to elaborate, I’ll come up with all sorts of stuff other than explaining this.

OK. Thanks. Good night. No need to reply further.
    You're one of those types that are always last to be told about something.

You absolutely reek of frustration and desperation.

You should be out there speaking to people trying to find out what I'm not going to tell you no matter how much sneaky digs you have in the hope I'll spill 😀

^^^^
    Clearly nothing happened then

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    ^^^^
    Clearly nothing happened then
    Ah wouldna say that, what can say, .... and dinna tell anybody Ah said, but a reliable source - one o' my made up chums who Ah'm unwilling tae name, told me something did indeed happen - the nature of which I am not prepared to divulge other than it may or may not connected in some big or small way with the Once Michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ah wouldna say that, what can say, .... and dinna tell anybody Ah said, but a reliable source - one o' my made up chums who Ah'm unwilling tae name, told me something did indeed happen - the nature of which I am not prepared to divulge other than it may or may not connected in some big or small way with the Once Michty.

SF
    Welcome back JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You're one of those types that are always last to be told about something.

You absolutely reek of frustration and desperation.

You should be out there speaking to people trying to find out what I'm not going to tell you no matter how much sneaky digs you have in the hope I'll spill ��
    Difficult for me to get out there and speak to people as I don’t live in the UK. I watch the games on Red TV and mainly find out what’s happening from the chat on here - other than the blatantly obvious stuff that I can see for myself by watching our Fairly dismal performances. So if I’m the last to know it’s more distance related than anything else.

I really hope Milne gets binned out of Pittodrie and his wee sevco mate follows him.

What an utter w@nk of a Chairman he was and should be nowhere near Aberdeen FC anymore.

Cormack has some real decisions to make or he will be tarred with the same brush.

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie83 View Post
    All things considered I think Milne has done a pretty good job and continues to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I agree with you.
    I think some give the man a disservice
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Bump
    Where is Comical Ali? McInnes could be doing with his support at this time.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast