+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne our Chairman....

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    While Ah'm at it it ... can folk stop usin the term 'lol'
    Aye, I should 'of' tagged that to the end of my post. Some people just don't know how to speak properly. Not even the 'scottish' and their first tongue is 'english'.

lolz

Fans really have to buck there ideas up and sing during a Match Milne must go' milne must go! Add mcinis to the chant!

But we have the biggest happy clapping gimps of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Fans really have to buck there ideas up and sing during a Match Milne must go' milne must go! Add mcinis to the chant!

But we have the biggest happy clapping gimps of all time
    Aye. Absolutely gay support. Most of the hardcore have been hounded out of the stadium or have given up and don't attend anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Aye. Absolutely gay support. Most of the hardcore have been hounded out of the stadium or have given up and don't attend anymore.
    I haven’t heard of any fan being “hounded out”. Can you elaborate please.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I haven’t heard of any fan being “hounded out”. Can you elaborate please.
    I'd rather not.

I'd rather not.
    If you’d “rather not” explain the cryptic “hounded out” comment, maybe you shouldn’t have mentioned it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    If you’d “rather not” explain the cryptic “hounded out” comment, maybe you shouldn’t have mentioned it in the first place.
    Report me to the press complaints commission.

Call me old fashioned but I'm not one for discussing other people's business on air. If any of the "hounded" hundreds care to elaborate for you then great. They have the right to do so.

However I'm certainly not going to do so just to satisfy your idle curiosity. It's not my place.

Call me old fashioned but I'm not one for discussing other people's business on air. If any of the "hounded" hundreds care to elaborate for you then great. They have the right to do so.

However I'm certainly not going to do so just to satisfy your idle curiosity. It's not my place.
    So just attention seeking then...

There’s something not quite right about you Devanha.. almost along the lines of a Rupert.. I don’t know, can’t put my finger on it..

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    So just attention seeking then...
    Another curious one with his nose put out of joint?

Everybody posting on a forum is by definition seeking the attention of others. Yourself included.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast