+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne our Chairman....

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wish we had someone as bad a chairman as Dick Donald running the show now. Maybe Milne has worn a lot of Aberdeen fans down that much that they don’t really want to win anything anymore?
    That second sentence is possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said, and that takes some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    That second sentence is possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said, and that takes some doing.
    Did I hit a raw nerve? It’s very true because as a club we celebrate being runners up and a lot of fans are quite contented with it. Milne has worn them down to submission.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Did I hit a raw nerve? It’s very true because as a club we celebrate being runners up and a lot of fans are quite contented with it. Milne has worn them down to submission.
    Yup. You hit the raw nerve that goes right through me when I read some of the ridiculous crap that you repeatedly post.
    I don't know of anyone who has "celebrated" second place. I think we have done very well to be second in the league the last four years. And as Kevin Keegan would have said, I would have loved it, loved it if we had been able to beat Celtic for first but the huge financial gulf makes that very, very difficult. I also think we have done very well to get to four finals and I was gutted, absolutely gutted, when we lost the last 3.

Can you show me one message when fans are contented with being runners up.

Yup. You hit the raw nerve that goes right through me when I read some of the ridiculous crap that you repeatedly post.
    I don't know of anyone who has "celebrated" second place. I think we have done very well to be second in the league the last four years. And as Kevin Keegan would have said, I would have loved it, loved it if we had been able to beat Celtic for first but the huge financial gulf makes that very, very difficult. I also think we have done very well to get to four finals and I was gutted, absolutely gutted, when we lost the last 3.

Look back at the messages when people were happy we got 2nd place as little as last season.

There's a few folk celebrating second place, hailing it as a great success and how that's as good as it gets for us.

Despite that, you need to stop reading his ******* posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There's a few folk celebrating second place, hailing it as a great success and how that's as good as it gets for us.

Despite that, you need to stop reading his ******* posts.
    Disagree with your first point.

Totally agree with the second one.

Don't bite.

The guy is the worst type of troll.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Don't bite.

The guy is the worst type of troll.
    I know. I know. Basic schoolboy error by me.

I know. I know. Basic schoolboy error by me.
    I actually think RJ is a hun or a tim and is just trolling on here,he has nothing positive to say at all even when we win so he's best ignored

I know someone that'll be happy about tonight.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast