+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross-county- Aberdeen

Ross-county- Aberdeen

Anyone at all geed up for this?
    Silly question really.
    I'll go for 1-2

This game is the decision maker for me, 2 decent wins followed by that rubbish - this game will show us if he still has the support of the team and the nous to finally fix some mistakes. Otherwise much like Goodwins cataclysmic end - its time to "seek opportunities elsewhere"

Don't let me down Barry - I can't be arsed with the media drama of a new manager hunt

0-2 (Shinnie, Jensen)

If the players want him fired they should deliberately lose big, like they did against Hibs to get rid of Cantwin.

0-0

I said St. Mirren was a must win. This one for me is do or die. Fail to go in to the break without winning this one or changing to a 4 at the back I think will be his downfall. Win this and he keeps his job I think. I have no idea which Aberdeen team will turn up today.

Finally 4 at the back

Roos, Devlin, Gartenmann, Rubezic, MacKenzie, Shinnie, Barron, Polvara, Clarkson, McGrath, Miovski.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Finally 4 at the back

Roos, Devlin, Gartenmann, Rubezic, MacKenzie, Shinnie, Barron, Polvara, Clarkson, McGrath, Miovski.
    4-4-2? 4-1-3-2? 4-5-1?

.... Ah .... (edit) ... 4-2-3-1 according to BBC site .... 6 at the back then
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 02-01-2024 at 02:24 PM.

Another game with added pressure on Robson and his poor squad of players. I won’t be surprised if we lose this one as well.
    What will really surprise me is a real convincing win for us….but I wouldn’t bet on that happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    4-4-2? 4-1-3-2? 4-5-1?

.... Ah .... (edit) ... 4-2-3-1 according to BBC site .... 6 at the back then
    Not much width in that line-up whichever way you slice it...

I suppose it will still be hoofball

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast