+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goathair To Join Nice

Goathair To Join Nice

According to french media reports , expected to take the job on February 1st .

No point putting a link up because it's in french but apparently that's the word around the camp fire .

Couldn't give a feck myself who is CEO just as long as we are successful on the field .

Be just another puppet on a string like sandie goat

Why would that benefit them to potentially put us in transfer/contract uncertainty AGAIN! If the owners see both clubs as ‘sisters’ then they surely wouldn’t put one at risk and would have a plan to carry on as business as usual. If not then that is really bad business control.

Don't worry they'll have someone in frame unlike giving stendel some cash to strengthen squad

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    According to french media reports , expected to take the job on February 1st .

No point putting a link up because it's in french but apparently that's the word around the camp fire .

Couldn't give a feck myself who is CEO just as long as we are successful on the field .
    This is the translation

The succession of Jean-Pierre Rivčre will not have taken much time to take shape. On Friday, the president of the OGC Nice announced his departure in the coming weeks (if not months if necessary) along with his general manager Julien Fournier because of divergences that became too important with the majority shareholders of the club. According to So Foot, his successor will be Gauthier Ganaye. A track confirmed by L'Equipe this Saturday night after the victory of Aiglons against Bordeaux in the league (1-0). The 31-year-old Frenchman, who has worked for RC Lens in the last few years, has been president of Barnsley in England's third division since October 2017. At the time of his inauguration, he became the first French president club in England.

Goodbye Mr President.....

If he's the only other departure this month I'll take that all day long .

Keyboard tappers and corporate types don't really bother me .

The games played out on the field , mud , sweat and the glory out there is what I pay my money for .

Make too bigger a deal about the Goathair types in my opinion .

He's well down the list of my personal priorities at Oakwell .

Couldn't give a shyte .

Got to say I find him to be one of the nicest bullhitters we've had down there.
    Got both fans and media eating out of his hands with some classy propaganda stunts and showed a bit of class too with letters to fans. I'd miss him but not as much as I would Cam McGeehan or Mama Thiam or Cauly flower Woodrow Wilson...etc

It would be a tragedy fo me.

Who could I moan abart ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It would be a tragedy fo me.

Who could I moan abart ?

Thar the wicked old troll that lives under the bridge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast