+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post

Main thing is Neilson has taken a squad who’d picked up 11 points in 8 games and has managed to get 25 points from 13. .
    some difference when you think about it like that eh

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    what was said mate? i seen him gesture at them after his goal and he put a pic up on twitter last night having a dig at them but unsure of the background?
    They were singing a song about his dad being on the dole shortly after he squaffed that sitter.

what was said mate? i seen him gesture at them after his goal and he put a pic up on twitter last night having a dig at them but unsure of the background?
    They were singing a song about Nicky's dad Sandy being on the dole. Which is ironic coming from that bunch of jobless six toed sister chasers.

oh dear lol

some difference when you think about it like that eh
    Not to mention the shambolic league cup campgain. We were going nowhere so it’s been an impressive turn around considering majority of squad still nowhere near good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    Not to mention the shambolic league cup campgain. We were going nowhere so it’s been an impressive turn around considering majority of squad still nowhere near good enough.
    just watched RN's interview on the zone and comments RE: Scottish cup campaign. in it to win it he says, not like the clowns attitude towards it

The football is torture, in fact I thought we played better 2nd half last week than the whole game yesterday. Their passing and movement so much better than ours overall, just as well end product was as bad as ours. I couldn't understand why he played McMullan through the middle in the 2nd half and had Pavol on the right wing.

C Smith given his first game back, not spectacular, nobody was, but as he gets used to the system hopefully will get better. Nesbitt not as much of an impact as last week, but still showed more creativity than most. McMullan just needs an end product, lots of good running.

Sounds like we all want a magical overnight transformation into a championship winning, silky football playing, attacking goal scoring machine.

The bottom line is that points are the most important thing no matter how brutal and ugly it gets. That’s what happened yesterday.

For me, RN is the man to bring in, blend in new quality players. He’s worked a miracle with what he inherited. If Csaba had still been here I suspect we’d be somewhere not far off the bottom spot instead of where we are now.

I think we need to relax and to to enjoy the challenge of getting up this year, the worst case scenario is Neilson has a summer window to get us ready for promotion from the start next season

Best case is we get up this season, so let's not be edgy at games and embrace it, it's not win or bust now we have new ownership

Let's not let a desperation attitude manifest itself in the coming months transfer from the stands, be positive and see where it takes us, either way the future is brighter now than it was under Csaba and without the takeover

Awful yest. Midfield terrible, slow, to defensive and no creativity.

For me fyvie doesn’t inspire team. he puts us under needless pressure at times. and is nt vocal enough as a captain for a team that is screaming out for leadership!

Passing was woeful and although the defence did reasonably well yest, as with last week, had we been playing against better opposition we wld have been gubbed.

The inability to string together passes puts us on the back foot and continues to knock the squads confidence!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)