+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OGC Nice celebrate President Goat news with victory.

OGC Nice celebrate President Goat news with victory.

The feel good factor is back at OGC Nice. The Allianz Arena was buzzing with the news that President Goat is on his way from Chien's other club, Barnsley FC.

A single penalty goal in a scrappy game was enough to beat a poor Bordeaux and arrest the decline, at least for now.

Chants of "Goat ! Goat ! Goat !" could be heard late into the night on the streets of Nice.

They don't know what's going to hit them he's there to do exactly the balls up he did here dreading to think who we get

SBR, have you read some of the stuff coming out of Nice from the previous owner with a 20% share still?
    I was sat on the fence about the new owners and willing to give them some rope to run with, but if true paints a different picture.

'Goat,Goat,Goat!' love it

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    SBR, have you read some of the stuff coming out of Nice from the previous owner with a 20% share still?
    I was sat on the fence about the new owners and willing to give them some rope to run with, but if true paints a different picture.
    Just read 'em IK311 thanks.
    There are one or two "interesting" posts on BBS about Chien's ownership of Nice and the reason why there is now a vacancy there for Chien to install his "Yes" man. It shows what I have been banging on abart for months about Chien at OGC Nice may well contain an element of truth.
    Well worth a read and I am presently digesting them for later reflection.