+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle(home)predictions FA cup

Newcastle(home)predictions FA cup

I imagine a few of the under 23's will be drafted in,so with that in mind a spirited display but a loss.
    1-2

Rovers 2 Geordies 1

Robin - is this for a 90-minutes score, or after extra time, if needed?

You can put a extra time score if you like
    Maybe a bonus point if you are that precise.
    Mine was a 90 minute score.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    You can put a extra time score if you like
    Maybe a bonus point if you are that precise.
    Mine was a 90 minute score.
    Thanks, Robin. I think I will stick with 1-1 after 90, and leave the potential penalty shoot-out to fate!

Rovers 0 Newcastle 0.. Aet 0-0.. Rovers wins on pens.

I REALLY don't think we will be playing kids. We didn't in the first game, we certainly won't be in this one.
    I do however, expect Nuttall to start. Why not? He is in good form and could be the matchwinner.
    And of course, play Arma as its his old club. And he was brilliant coming off the bench on Sat.
    we have to play the likes of Travis, Dack, etc etc as they are our matchwinners.

We need to beat the fat Spanish tosser who not for the first time has completely disrespected our great club. Saying we are just a Wimbeldon, who can only score from corners.
    The fat Spanish tosser didn't notice his own team scoring from a corner at weekend during yet another defeat. And didn't realise our great goal up there was not from a corner.
    We have a winnable game in the next round vrs Watford. And I think we are aware we could have a good cup run.
    We aren't going up, we aren't going down, so why the hell not go for it?

We wont be playing our b team tomorrow, not a chance.

Rovers 2 Toon 1

I'm going to let my feeling that NUFC desperately need this ‘morale booster’ more than us dictate and say 1 - 2.
    The declared line ups will no doubt give us a clue as to each clubs intent.
    Maybe I should have waited for it 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    I'm going to let my feeling that NUFC desperately need this ‘morale booster’ more than us dictate and say 1 - 2.
    The declared line ups will no doubt give us a clue as to each clubs intent.
    Maybe I should have waited for it 🤔
    I agree. It's hard to make a call until the teams are known.

My guess (with a 0% success-rate so far this season):

Raya
    Nyambe Lenihan Rodwell Bell
    Bennett Reed Travis Conway
    Armstrong Nuttall.

Well done saxo and aucks
    Unlucky on our part,did well to come back from 2 down and at least 2 of their goals was offside
    My only concern is A lot of tired legs for Ipswich at home.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)