+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dented teeth, dented hopes ... my take on yesterday at Ipswich

Dented teeth, dented hopes ... my take on yesterday at Ipswich

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Davis (Advertiser) View Post
    Yet another good report Paul.I agree with Warney saying we haven't got massive problems like Ipswich and we don't need too much to be done BUT we do need one or two additions.UTM

Good balanced reporting of Paul Warne's rather tetchy post-match reaction and, as always, a gently partisan, but enjoyable, account of the game itself. (The latter is not a criticism; the audience expects a home town perspective on the game, and this delivers as it should.)

I wasn't aware of how disfigured Sean Ragget was from the knock. Those images are pretty horrendous.

Tetchy cos he's from Norwich?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Tetchy cos he's from Norwich?
    😀

I thought they were quite handy with the elbows unpunished by the ref on Saturday.

...and Raggett in a Norwich player

17 fouls by Ipswich and Raggett had to go off because of one, but only two Ipwsich bookings. Ipswich constantly fouling to disrupt the game second half, but the ref was reluctant to get out the yellow and red cards. I still don't blame the ref for the result though - our inability to make any goalscoring chances from all those free kicks was shocking - and we are allegedly a "set piece" team!

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    ...and Raggett in a Norwich player
    Did he get arrested?