+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Consequences Of Relegation

I wasn't being completely serious BP.

I guess at Conference level the same rules about alcohol apply but there's probably a whole host of rules that we currently take for granted which actually only apply to league clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    What are the rules for boozing in our seats in non-league? That would make watching Notts much easier.
    What are the rules for snoozing in our seats in this-league? That would make watching Notts much easier

On a serious point it could actually force us to develop our own, and play the likes of Howes, Bird, Osbourne, Campbell, Etete, etc
    Although this is Notts after all, so I expect we would even try to buy our way out of that league as well.

Some seem to think going down will do us some good,not too many bounce back straight away.FFP doesn't come into effect in this league.Agree we will be on BT sport more,actually think the gates at home will be good 4-5k

I was going suggest that a season ticket would be at least half the current price but I've been on Chesterfield FCs website and noticed that they are the same as last season.

Therefore, I won't be paying £320 to watch schit. I'll pick and choose my games.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The "FA Rule" regarding alcohol consumption at football matches is only applicable at certain fixtures at certain levels of the game.

The ban on alcohol consumption within sight of the playing area relates to:

All FA competition games (cup, trophy, vase)
    All games played from Conference upwards (eg Conference National, Football League and Premier League.)

Any other games below such levels are not subject to this regulation unless specifically deemed to be subject of prohibition (generally on the advice/instruction of the police.)

Maidstone United have bar outlets outside of the club house in clear view of the playing surface. Their licensing conditions specifically allow for this as this was part of the licensing conditions that they applied to the courts for. The local magistrates' court (the body that issues such licences) approved the request without question.
    Yup, i go to a few FC United games each season with the brother in law and you can have a pint on pitch side.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Some seem to think going down will do us some good, not too many bounce back straight away. FFP doesn't come into effect in this league. Agree we will be on BT sport more, actually think the gates at home will be good 4-5k
    This is a key point, quite a few of the bigger clubs that go down and then struggle are usually in financial difficulties when they do it so at least Alan could throw more money at it if he wanted to but wish how much he's thrown down the toilet on this season we can see that doesn't always work. Maybe we should bring in Steve Evans?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    This is a key point, quite a few of the bigger clubs that go down and then struggle are usually in financial difficulties when they do it so at least Alan could throw more money at it if he wanted to but wish how much he's thrown down the toilet on this season we can see that doesn't always work. Maybe we should bring in Steve Evans?
    Will he have the funds to throw at it,I doubt it.Personally think he went for broke this season

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Will he have the funds to throw at it,I doubt it.Personally think he went for broke this season
    Yeah, this season did have an all or nothing feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    i wouldnt wish that fat **** sock even on you lot.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast