+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Consequences Of Relegation

Random Consequences Of Relegation

1) Notts & Forest could theoretically be allowed to play at home at the same time (although this will likely be avoided)

2) Ilkeston will not be allowed to enter the FA Trophy, because Notts will enter it (just as this season Ilkeston were not allowed to enter the FA Cup).

Any others?

3) BBC Radio Red "should" prioritise Mansfield Town over Notts County

Notts will likely be just one league above Baseford. This might mean they decide to see us as a rival and prevent us using their training facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Notts will likely be just one league above Baseford. This might mean they decide to see us as a rival and prevent us using their training facilities.

Quite a few will stop attending after this season. It sucks the life force out of you watching that sheite, you can feel your soul eroding away with every mis-placed pass of the ball. Still undecided messen.

As one of the bigger teams in the league, on the telly a lot more. With more disrupted kick off times. I can’t imagine the money’s that great.

I'll save a bagful of money.

As Sidders says, you don't stop supporting but I, like many, won't be shelling out cash to watch regular non league football. Admittedly, most of our players over the last 6 seasons have been non league standard but that is not the point. After 56 years watching Notts I think it will be a watershed moment in my life if we drop out the league. Time to concentrate on other, more important, matters tbh.I'd pick & choose my games. Chesterfield away would be fine, if they stay up!

Happy to let those who want to go to Bromley, Hartlepool, Dover, Solihull, Borehamwood & Barrow et al get on with it. Life is too short IMO. That is why we simply have to stay up, plenty will think the same as me. I'm guessing some of the morons who sat near me, abusing the ref & their injured players all game (incl blood injury to Ibehere & when their keeper got kicked, full tilt in the chest/shoulder) & ignoring Bird's ludicrous feigned injury, when he rose like Lazarus & ran off, & Stead's melodramatics, might disagree.
    Last edited by Pies4u; 13-01-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 3167
Size:  18.8 KB

What are the rules for boozing in our seats in non-league? That would make watching Notts much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    What are the rules for boozing in our seats in non-league? That would make watching Notts much easier.
    I should book an appointment with
    "A.A." if you cannot manage a couple of hours without Alcohol you have a major problem.

The "FA Rule" regarding alcohol consumption at football matches is only applicable at certain fixtures at certain levels of the game.

The ban on alcohol consumption within sight of the playing area relates to:

All FA competition games (cup, trophy, vase)
    All games played from Conference upwards (eg Conference National, Football League and Premier League.)

Any other games below such levels are not subject to this regulation unless specifically deemed to be subject of prohibition (generally on the advice/instruction of the police.)

Maidstone United have bar outlets outside of the club house in clear view of the playing surface. Their licensing conditions specifically allow for this as this was part of the licensing conditions that they applied to the courts for. The local magistrates' court (the body that issues such licences) approved the request without question.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast