+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr Warne

If Warnie wants to play someone in this number 10 role (whatever that is), I would say Yates or even Ben Wiles would be much better suited to that position.
    Williams is the best winger we have, so play him there, simples !

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    So what point are you making cayton?
    My point is these players belong to another club and they get no tolerance for mistakes as our own players get some slack. ajayi is the prime example from that list. When on loan he played decent imo though every mistake usually resulted in a goal for which some vile words were thrown his way..
    Now he's signed he still makes the same mistakes but the slating has stopped....

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    My point is these players belong to another club and they get no tolerance for mistakes as our own players get some slack. ajayi is the prime example from that list. When on loan he played decent imo though every mistake usually resulted in a goal for which some vile words were thrown his way..
    Now he's signed he still makes the same mistakes but the slating has stopped....
    That's a great point. As long as he's wearing the shirt and giving 100% we should get behind him not on top of him. If he's making mistakes than it's up to him and the coaches to iron those out and up to the manager to drop him if he has better options.

We haven’t signed Rodak , is he getting more stick than others? I don’t think so

2nd season. Old men. Short memories

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We haven’t signed Rodak , is he getting more stick than others? I don’t think so
    Someone on here said he'd never make a keeper. Mind you he also said JCH was the answer to our striking woes

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Someone on here said he'd never make a keeper. Mind you he also said JCH was the answer to our striking woes
    Name names or it isn't true ������

Name names or it isn't true ������
    Pretty sure that it was somebody who was relegated to "Banter"

2nd season. Old men. Short memories
    He’s still a loan 2nd season or not

Plenty of players have been abused by our fans not just the ones on loans

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Everyone’s opinions are different, JCH should still be here I’m alrights right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast