+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr Warne

Dear Mr Warne

May I offer a couple of suggestions, Ryan Williams is a very good winger, however he is wasted in this "number 10' role, please play him where it suits everyone.
    Secondly, is Zak Vyner really up to the job ?
    I know that young Josh looked poor at first last season but he did improve rapidly, sadly young Zak doesn't seem to be.
    If Jones is fit get him in for a bit.
    Best wishes TLC.

I 100% agree with all you say.

Emerging patterns
    Vyner
    Rodak/Emmanuel
    Ajayi
    Ledesma
    Scape goats and surprise surprise they were all on loan

So what point are you making cayton?

Not daft that lee johnson...

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Emerging patterns
    Vyner
    Rodak/Emmanuel
    Ajayi
    Ledesma
    Scape goats and surprise surprise they were all on loan
    Cayton fella, TLC makes a very valid point on something I've previously posted on. Vyner is being played out of position at right back and it is costing us immensely. Not Vyner's fault he's a centre half. The blame lays squarely at Warne's feet. Yes Jones has been out injured but he's fit and raring to go now so, how is it we can see the RB problem but Warne cannot?

As for playing Williams behind Smith, that's another out of position joke. Look how our attack changed second half when Williams was brought on to do what he does best out on the wing.

At the moment it's square pegs being hammered into round holes and it's blatantly costing us precious points we can ill afford to keep frivolously giving away. Keep the same stupid 1 up front tactics and it's relegation by the end of Feb for me.
    Last edited by Brin; 13-01-2019 at 09:16 PM.

It does beg the question - why did we sign yet another centre back, when what we actually needed was a proper right back? (and then let our reserve left back go out on loan too?). We've got lots of players for some positions, but no cover for others
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-01-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Not daft that lee johnson...
    He is daft vanilla , trust me mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He is daft vanilla , trust me mate .
    Im sure you know much better than me animal, but why would he lend a player who was any good to another team in the same division...

Bristol City are just outside the play-off places anyway, not rivals for relegation unless something goes incredibly wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast