+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iVE GOT A LUVVERLY BUNCH OF COCONUTS DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA

iVE GOT A LUVVERLY BUNCH OF COCONUTS DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA

We parked our tanks on your lawn, hope you dont mind. They were spud guns till Calderwood came along. I reckon we got the manager you should have had, and you got ours. Thankyou Mr Hardy. Any team needs allies in the enemy camp. Thankyou also Mr Stead, gobbled up by George Taft. Taft was useless till Calderwood turned up.

Talking of parking tanks, im parking this tank on your messageboard. Not only that, i parked my six shooter in a number of your wives. If your partner has the same name, and live in the the named district, be very worried.

Firstly there was Barbera from Awsworth. It took 1 hour 12 minutes from contact too firing my gun. Then there was Tracy from Broxtowe, this was 49 minutes. Then there was Nora from Ruddington, 2 hours 6 mins, and Chris from Rushcliffe, and a proposal of marriage. Finally there was Annabel from West Hallam, it was that good i proposed to her. She said no, it was a bit like that film with the trains. She was in tears as we parted, she said something about meeting again in another life. I was in a bit of a rush to fire another shot somewhere.

Pretty good weekend.....pity you are going down. Anyway......IVE GOT A LUVVERLY BUNCH OF COCONUTS........

Until the next time Rog

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    We parked our tanks on your lawn, hope you dont mind. They were spud guns till Calderwood came along. I reckon we got the manager you should have had, and you got ours. Thankyou Mr Hardy. Any team needs allies in the enemy camp. Thankyou also Mr Stead, gobbled up by George Taft. Taft was useless till Calderwood turned up.

Talking of parking tanks, im parking this tank on your messageboard. Not only that, i parked my six shooter in a number of your wives. If your partner has the same name, and live in the the named district, be very worried.

Firstly there was Barbera from Awsworth. It took 1 hour 12 minutes from contact too firing my gun. Then there was Tracy from Broxtowe, this was 49 minutes. Then there was Nora from Ruddington, 2 hours 6 mins, and Chris from Rushcliffe, and a proposal of marriage. Finally there was Annabel from West Hallam, it was that good i proposed to her. She said no, it was a bit like that film with the trains. She was in tears as we parted, she said something about meeting again in another life. I was in a bit of a rush to fire another shot somewhere.

Pretty good weekend.....pity you are going down. Anyway......IVE GOT A LUVVERLY BUNCH OF COCONUTS........
    I wish our players showed half as much stamina and drive as you, Rog!

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Firstly there was Barbera from Awsworth. It took 1 hour 12 minutes from contact too firing my gun. Then there was Tracy from Broxtowe, this was 49 minutes. Then there was Nora from Ruddington, 2 hours 6 mins, and Chris from Rushcliffe, and a proposal of marriage.
    Out of those I only know Chris from Rushcliffe. He used to be a workmate of mine.

Your geography ain't to good Rog, West Hallam is in Derbyshire

And Tracy from Broxtowe is certainly riddled

Barbera from Awsworth has been having treatment in the clinic for 4 months. Hazard of the occupation I suppose. Still what can you expect for a fiver?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Barbera from Awsworth has been having treatment in the clinic for 4 months. Hazard of the occupation I suppose. Still what can you expect for a fiver?
    Around of claps.