+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: £9m

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    If it hits home, we are ****ed. Who the hell would spunk money ruining a football club, to be be told by keyboard warriors that they are idiots without a clue?

That makes more sense

It's worth what the incumbent wants for it. With Trewster, that was @5mill, when actually it was worth @5p. Actually, it's worth what you can get for it, @5p if we lose our league status.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Rearrange the following into a well known phrase or saying:
    HIS MONEY FOOL AND A ARE PARTED SOON
    Is it 'The Notts are going up' Sid?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    If you think Etete is worth more than Hemmings and Enzio I'm not sure what to say to be honest...
    Etete is a 17 year old young hopeful the other two bottom of League 2 fodder so yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Etete is a 17 year old young hopeful the other two bottom of League 2 fodder so yes I do.
    They will both easily walk into better teams than us when the time comes for it. Enzio is League One standard with ease. Etete is another generic gangly, skinny youth team striker that makes some cameo's, barely gets involved and will probably find himself at Long Eaton United in a season or two, like the Romello Nangle, Montel Gibson, Malachi Lavelle-Moore and Colby Bishop's before him.

will probably find himself at Long Eaton United in a season or two, like the Romello Nangle, Montel Gibson, Malachi Lavelle-Moore and Colby Bishop's before him.
    Yes, but just like Spiess if they had been well coached then they'd be Championship level or better now.

I love how Spiess was rumoured to have been watched by Tottenham and/or Man United and yet we're the ones that are at fault for his lack of development, did they not see him being the next great keeper either? They should get better coaches/scouts tbh.

They will both easily walk into better teams than us when the time comes for it. Enzio is League One standard with ease. Etete is another generic gangly, skinny youth team striker that makes some cameo's, barely gets involved and will probably find himself at Long Eaton United in a season or two, like the Romello Nangle, Montel Gibson, Malachi Lavelle-Moore and Colby Bishop's before him.
    I would give Etete a bit more credit than that. He's just turned seven****, when he fills out he's going to be a handful while already scoring regularly for the U23s. That's men up to five years older. He's a better player in the team than Patching who's moved down from Man City.
    Not arguing that Enzio and Hemmings aren't better players at the moment but Etete is showing more promise than Nangle and co did at that age.

I think £9m in LOANS at a very good interest rate might be closer to the mark. If any of you think he has put that amount of money into the club without some form of securing it you are deluded.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 14-01-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I think £9m in LOANS at a very good interest rate might be closer to the mark. If any of you think he has put that amount of money into the club without some form of securing it you are deluded.
    Securing it on exactly what Smiffy? His house, Paragon? The future of his kids? This is RT all over again but RT was very crafty to have enough distance between him and one of the creditors that AH's lawyers didn't pick it up so the new owner of the club became liable. I doubt that AH has been so dishonorable. The money has come from Paragon and it won't get returned regardless of how much interest he's charging. All it will do is lower Paragon's Corp tax liability in due course as it is written off at a loss.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast