+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trevor

Trevor

... I understand that Trevor Groundsman/Stadium Manager, is no longer at the club. Can anyone confirm this to be true?

Really ?

Can’t confirm if he is still at the club or not but an inside sauce told me he was suspended a few weeks ago due to some dodgey stuff posted on the club WhatsApp chat.

sacked I've heard

Jeez he’s been around for decades!

Remember him poking the grass once back in ‘92 wearing a Leeds shirt and taking some proper stock for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    Can’t confirm if he is still at the club or not but an inside sauce told me he was suspended a few weeks ago due to some dodgey stuff posted on the club WhatsApp chat.
    His sense of humour and the amount of jokes he tells is pretty well known so it wouldn't really surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    sacked I've heard
    It's obviously the pitch that explains our inability to compete. I knew it couldn't be down to the players.

Wrong type of grass ?

There will soon be bunkers on the ground when AH gets his golf club groundsman to look after the pitch.. Having said that, there is already a lot of sand on the pitch....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    There will soon be bunkers on the ground when AH gets his golf club groundsman to look after the pitch.. Having said that, there is already a lot of sand on the pitch....

I'm surprised the grass is not doing really well with the amount of cr@p Notts put on there.