+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I Honestly Believe

I Honestly Believe

The fan base is there. I wouldn't pay £2 to watch Forest.

I wouldn't watch Forest if you gave me £2. I think you're right but the simple truth is too many years of failure have pared our fanbase to the bone. Forest on the other hand have had reasonable success in comparison to us. So as a local lad, which club would you be drawn to?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I wouldn't watch Forest if you gave me £2. I think you're right but the simple truth is too many years of failure have pared our fanbase to the bone. Forest on the other hand have had reasonable success in comparison to us. So as a local lad, which club would you be drawn to?
    Yes, but they were there yesterday. They could come back, but why would they?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Forest.

A lad stuck me yesterday. Never seen him before but as the seats filled up around us, he arrived. Notts scarf on and on his own. No more than 16 I would imagine. I just could not help thinking he and my lad would be the life blood of this club we all love.
    Last edited by navypie; 13-01-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    A lad stuck me yesterday. Never seen him before but as the seats filled up around us, he arrived. Notts scarf on and on his own. No more than 16 I would imagine. I just could not help thinking he and my lad would be the life blood of this club we all love.
    Missed the R.I'm sure my great mate Elite didn,t.