+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest refuse loan request for Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Officially on twitter, Grant has signed on loan for Mansfield
    Happy Days! Also signed Nicky Ajose from Charlton.

BBC Nottingham Sport

@BBCRNS
    Follow Follow @BBCRNS
    More
    Loan signing:

#nffc midfielder @JorgeGrant18 joins #stags for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Pretty much every player, manager and owner would say the same.
    I don't remember Les Bradd saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Have a look at his current Twitter feed. He's utterly lost it at the moment, he needs to take a break from everything I think.
    He's more interested in the YEL and Dunkirk at the moment, sums him up really, that's his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Nolan and Notts in general dropped off the boil in that second half, not just Grant. In a winning side, like Notts were in that first half of the season, I think he'll do well. Everyone at Stags is enjoying their football at the moment, so the environment should help him thrive. Anyway, I'm delighted with the signing!
    It was annoying when Forest fans were telling us Grant was carrying us last season because even in games he scored in his overall performance was often average at best, he wouldn't do much during a lot of games but would end up scoring out of nothing and his set peices are decent too. If that sounds like the kind of player you're missing he'll do well, as far as wingers go I think Enzio is a far better player but I would have loved to have had both in our team

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Nolan and Notts in general dropped off the boil in that second half, not just Grant. In a winning side, like Notts were in that first half of the season, I think he'll do well. Everyone at Stags is enjoying their football at the moment, so the environment should help him thrive. Anyway, I'm delighted with the signing!
    Wouldn't he better off at Carlisle or Forest Green Rovers then?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-two/form/matches:6/type:home-and-away

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-two/form/matches:6/type:home-and-away
    We'd lost 10 in a row when he signed for us the first time so needing to be in a team that's already playing well is nonsense.

Not a player we really need, however Yates certainly is. Grant went missing the second half of his last loan to us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Depends whether you're talking about a period of 2 games or 20 games.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    There's plenty of people at the club that would be aware of Grant, including Neal Ardley considering he played against his Wimbledon side last season so he should be on his radar regardless. He's a talented player with a recent history here so I wouldn't see it as Hardy trying to make signings if that's what you're alluding to.
    When did Grant play against Wimbledon?

They were in L1 last season (and have been since 2016-17 season)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast