+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest refuse loan request for Grant.

Forest refuse loan request for Grant.

Notts have had a request for George Grant to be loaned to Notts for the rest of the season turned down
    Forest advised that he will go to a league 1 team. Grant has become available following his return from Luton although only being half way through a season long loan.
    Last edited by CheltenhamPie; 14-01-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Missing words,

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Notts have had a request for George Grant to be loaned to Notts for the rest of the season turned down
    Forest advised that he will go to a league 1 team. Grant has become available following his return from Luton although only being half way through a season long loan.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 2473
Size:  18.9 KB

Never mind,

We’ll look a different team altogether when Enzio, Hemmings, Louis, O’Brien, Tootle and Vaughan are all full fit

says Big Al.

Martin O'Neill set to be named Nottingham Forest manager as he returns to club where he won two European Cups under Brian Clough

Maybe O'Neill will say yes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-Tuesday.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Never mind,

We’ll look a different team altogether when Enzio, Hemmings, Louis, O’Brien, Tootle and Vaughan are all full fit

says Big Al.

Can’t argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Can’t argue with that.
    Well, you can. These players took us to the bottom of the league at the start of the season. And will they ever be fit anyway? Apart from O'Brien, who looked pretty fit to me. The frightening thing is, AH has convinced himself we might be OK with the current squad. I don't think the manager agrees.

Martin O'Neill set to be named Nottingham Forest manager as he returns to club where he won two European Cups under Brian Clough

He might have sympathy on us, being an ex-Notts player.

Haha that's brilliant, a toss up between Jokanovic and Jardim and they somehow choose Martin O'Neill 😀

Well, you can. These players took us to the bottom of the league at the start of the season. And will they ever be fit anyway? Apart from O'Brien, who looked pretty fit to me. The frightening thing is, AH has convinced himself we might be OK with the current squad. I don't think the manager agrees.
    Have a look at his current Twitter feed. He's utterly lost it at the moment, he needs to take a break from everything I think.

How do you know the manager disagrees ?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast