+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Milsom

Milsom

Signs permanent deal. I thought he'd be shown the door

No chance that's about the best notts can sighn

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Signs permanent deal. I thought he'd be shown the door
    Oh dear

It was part of the agreement of the loan, not a recent decision unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    It was part of the agreement of the loan, not a recent decision unfortunately.

This^^^

Let's hope it's a 6-12 month deal.

"Crab" Milsom is not a player I particularly liked, he only seemed to move sideways and hardly ever forward, his passes went in the same direction too with a 50/50 chance of finding a team-mate. But I'll be a bit charitable here and say his below par performances lately, or rather, this season, have been affected by his uncertain future. Now that that's sorted he can concentrate on being an effective midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "Crab" Milsom is not a player I particularly liked, he only seemed to move sideways and hardly ever forward, his passes went in the same direction too with a 50/50 chance of finding a team-mate. But I'll be a bit charitable here and say his below par performances lately, or rather, this season, have been affected by his uncertain future. Now that that's sorted he can concentrate on being an effective midfielder.
    Stags sign Grant and we sign Milsom. Just when you thought we'd hit a new low..............

... makes you wonder which clown sets up the contracts. Milsom has reverted to the player he was when he left us for Creepy. When you're prepared to lose a player like Turley (not the same as but with characteristics of Brian Stubbs) and keep a light-weight player like Milsom it's no wonder the direction of the club is in question. No doubt players agents just love a call from ML.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... makes you wonder which clown sets up the contracts. Milsom has reverted to the player he was when he left us for Creepy. When you're prepared to lose a player like Turley (not the same as but with characteristics of Brian Stubbs) and keep a light-weight player like Milsom it's no wonder the direction of the club is in question. No doubt players agents just love a call from ML.
    ^^^
    Can't argue with this, I liked Mr Turley...maybe we've signed Milsom so we can get another loan player in, sorry don't understand any of this January window malarkey, just asking

We agreed to sign him permanently when we got him on loan, it was part of the deal then and we couldn't back out of it, as TheProphet says, it wasn't a recent decision but I would like to know what the reason behind him being "unavailable to start" a few games back was.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast