+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiess

Spiess

Came accross this, thought it would be a good share considering our current GK predicament. I checked it out and saw the video. I have followed Spiess and I know its been the lack of good coaching and more to the point mental coaching which have spoiled a huge potential. Thats what the lad was ...just a massive potential coached and treated badly after coming through thr youth team.
    Link to video below....looks pretty good to me. and I agree with you Nathan Ward who ever you are that made the twitter posting

Name:  50230514_2286369795020953_4825382953758490624_n.jpg
Views: 1667
Size:  11.9 KB

https://twitter.com/i/status/1083770516601679873
    Last edited by County58; 14-01-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by County58 View Post
    Came accross this, thought it would be a good share considering our current GK predicament. I checked it out and saw the video. I have followed Spiess and I know its been the lack of good coaching and more to the point mental coaching which have spoiled a huge potential. Thats what the lad was ...just a massive potential coached and treated badly after coming through thr youth team.
    Link to video below....looks pretty good to me. and I agree with you Nathan Ward who ever you are that made the twitter posting
    Welcome to the board Mrs MiG.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Welcome to the board Mrs MiG.
    Thank you for the welcome, but sorry I dont understand your comment Mr Pie?

Thank you for the welcome, but sorry I dont understand your comment Mr Pie?
    Have a read through this thread:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...light=nantwich

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Oh OK then the discussion has had legs before.It had legs years ago when the whole system fell apart under Kiwamya and Derry.
    Point remains poor coaching gives poor results ...its as simple as that. Potential ineed nurturing, if you dont water and feed a plant it wont flourish and grow...its the same with people wheather in sports or business, if you want people to be the best version thay can be of themselves they need good coaching. Point in the thread is I beleive we have had poor coaches. I read somewhere we had neraly 180 players pass through the club in 8 or 9 years... thats due mainly to poor coachinng and poor management ..all the pro players cant have been bad players surely?..... but the common denominator? coaches and managers

watch this video link https://twitter.com/i/status/1083770516601679873

thats all I am saying... we have thrown away talent instead of coaching it to its full potetial.... Spiess has had no GK coaching since leaving us yet he raw ability allows him to perform like that..... How good could he have been if Pilkington had done his job instead of putting his hand up to play instead of Spiess and come a hero with some bul**** target number of games. Good coaches support plays not stamp all over them.

Oh OK then the discussion has had legs before.It had legs years ago when the whole system fell apart under Kiwamya and Derry.
    Point remains poor coaching gives poor results ...its as simple as that. Potential ineed nurturing, if you dont water and feed a plant it wont flourish and grow...its the same with people wheather in sports or business, if you want people to be the best version thay can be of themselves they need good coaching. Point in the thread is I beleive we have had poor coaches. I read somewhere we had neraly 180 players pass through the club in 8 or 9 years... thats due mainly to poor coachinng and poor management ..all the pro players cant have been bad players surely?..... but the common denominator? coaches and managers
    I get the point about poor coaching, but if Speiss is as talented as you and MiG claim he is, why has his career path taken a Torquay / Alfreton / Boston / Nantwich route? Do they all have poor coaches as well?

Sorry I can't be arsed to watch because anyone can do a video showing good points. The same could easily be done showing his many mistakes, I remember one particularly bad flap when he was on loan at Bristol Rovers. Perhaps he's just not very good. I only played Sunday Morning Division One, maybe if I had been really well coached I could have played in the Premiership!

Didn't have any coaches.... point in question

If you had the talent in the first place you wouldnt have been playing sunday football

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast