I understand the general feeling of youngsters not getting a chance and it is a problem, especially for a club that intend to make the development and sale of these players a source of future income. But it is also a general problem within the whole of football I feel from the Prem right down to us.

Teans aren't prepared to risk this development over league status which is why Prem youngsters go on loan down the divisions, then end up with a 2yr contract at somewhere like Notts, who claim they've signed the next big star. The same can be said for young championship players etc. Ours go out on loan to non league, its just the way it is.

As fans, we must also bare the brunt of some of those shortcomings as our desire to see successful football, most of the time outweighs anything else. If we don't get it, sack the manager. No manager is going to spend his time trying to develope talent, if his neck is on the chopping block.

If Notts think screw it, let's blood some youngsters now, to aid their development and we go down, I'll guarantee this board would be full of posters demanding to know why didn't we get experience in instead.

It's a no win situation.