+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food Allergies

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Surprised I've not read on here "allergies are for poofs" yet. Standards are slipping.
    To be fair I was thinking it......getting ****ed off with every plane journey being started with the tannoy of please don't eat nuts of any type as poor thing in aisle 23 has a life threatening condition. How the **** do they get through a heavily congested airport in 1 piece. Check out Ricky Gervais Humanity, he has it figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    How the **** do they get through a heavily congested airport in 1 piece. Check out Ricky Gervais Humanity, he has it figured out.

That's funny viewing

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    More people have allergies becasue they are too clean. You need some dirt when you are a kid to get your immune system working properly.

And those people with potentially fatal food allergies should make their own food if they want to stay alive, some of them are right lazy numpties.
    Agree with that Jupiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Food allergies tell me about it .

10 year battle with it being a constant cough from morning to night even lying in my bed at night coughing for a full 20 mins before i would sleep was fine in the morning till I started my teas and flakes .

Back and fore to the docs asthma checks etc . Wasn't untill my daughter told me to cut down on dairy as I was veggie then became vegan soya milk egg free what a difference change of direction now totally vegan .
    Life is so much better now.. Was a daily hell living with that cough food allergy..
    My daughter started taking weird almost seizure like turns when she was about 2 years old. had her up at the kids hospital but consultant didn't have a clue what was wrong . Mother in law watched a programme about cows milk allergies . We gave her goats milk instead . Problem cured immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    My daughter started taking weird almost seizure like turns when she was about 2 years old. had her up at the kids hospital but consultant didn't have a clue what was wrong . Mother in law watched a programme about cows milk allergies . We gave her goats milk instead . Problem cured immediately.
    Soya milk aye the cheap stuff from Asda or Tesco is great too KT.tastes much better than Alpro highly recommend.

I wouldn't miss milk, well not in it's liquid form anyway.
    Cream maybe.

I don't like goat but a good sheeps cheese is great.
    Not the feta stuff but Ossau Iraty is gorgeous

What gets me most is why eggs are included in dairy, you can't milk a hen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12