+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another note for Chalky.

Another note for Chalky.

United are above County, Wisbech are above Carlton, and i am above you in the predicto comp. It shows the natural superiority of the East over the North. Andrei.

The difference is, Frank, that you’re trying and Chalky isn’t. Imagine what might happened if he did.

I don't live in the north Frank,that's kel and Griff but then again they can't compete with Buc,I live in the East Midlands which isn't in the north,it's as it says,it's in the Midlands
    If I was to have my way both Cambridge and Notts would both survive this season and live to play league football for at least another year,I genuinely fear our league status as our team are a complete waste of time,your 0-1 win on Saturday didn't reflect how bad we was and how little we wanted the win and we never looked like scoring,13,000 got out sang by 1700 and Utd took all three points back home,I don't want Notts to go down,if we do then Hardy will walk and we will be stuck there for years and I don't want to finish 40 years of supporting Notts with them dropping into non league abyss,it was good to see that you enjoying yourself with the local ladies when you came up
    Carlton is my mates team tbh but I've seen them four times this season and enjoyed it,I'm going to try get to more games next season when I have more Saturdays free,it seems more relaxed than league football but the players are just as committed
    Griffs predictions ain't finished yet Frank,you will forget to enter and I will take advantage

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    The difference is, Frank, that you’re trying and Chalky isn’t. Imagine what might happened if he did.

I am currently 3rd in the Rochdale predictions league and so concentrating on that because of the gip that I can give them over it

Yes you are in the norf coco. Any where norf of Kings Lynn might as well be in Finland. As for you Griff, i started late, and have missed about three weeks, having started. My average score is about 5 or six. So add three to the two i got as a default, that adds up to an extra nine. Typical norvern miscalculation.

Rocky.

Griff gave you points for your late start and you was asked to join right at the beginning so you have no excuse,I'm not bothered where I finish in the league as long as it's above you Frank

Oh, oh, thats a challenge then. Ill have £500,000 on it, that you or i wont pay.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)