+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snelders

Snelders

Ooooooft, bet the big man was thankful he was an unused sub at the 94 world cup.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co...elders-22.html

I got £285 from that place for a kids West Ham tracky top and two Dons Umbro JVC tops. One of them had a three inch tear on the front. The guy said that Dons tops are very rare.

I bought a couple of Dons tops from them a few years ago, a 1984-85 Aberdeen ‘Champions’ Away Shirt and a 1983-84 Aberdeen Home Shirt #3.

Paid a wee amount for them but they look good and will be nice to keep for many a year

Is the big man still at Twente hos wiki says he went there as a coach but doesnt say if he still is

It does however say his full name is Theodorus Antonius Gerardus Snelders. Nice
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 14-01-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Appears so according to Wiki, still breaks my heart to think of him turning out for the deid club.

All my mates supported the scum or the filth as I'm a Glasgow lad and there was me getting the Aberdeen goalkeeper top for my Christmas, primarily because of Snelders

Im heading to Twente at the end of the season (v Cambuur) en route to Germany. May try and find him and express my dissapointment in him that still stands 23 years later

It's a pain that shall never heal, whether he was forced out or not it still hurts big time that my first Aberdeen idol eventually turned out for that shower.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Appears so according to Wiki, still breaks my heart to think of him turning out for the deid club.

All my mates supported the scum or the filth as I'm a Glasgow lad and there was me getting the Aberdeen goalkeeper top for my Christmas, primarily because of Snelders
    I wouldn't go advertising that here. Some folk don't take kindly to your west coast roots and having Hun mates.

I seem to remember he wasn't really first pick for us prior to him ****ing off though?

It's pretty hard to have anything other than scum supporting mates when you grow up in the west coast, there was a couple of Aberdeen supporters close by coupled with my brothers being Dons too so wasn't too bad.

Whether he was first pick or not it still sticks in the throat that he went there, I don't begrudge any player playing for any team with the exception of that collection of c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wouldn't go advertising that here. Some folk don't take kindly to your west coast roots and having Hun mates.

I seem to remember he wasn't really first pick for us prior to him ****ing off though?
    Aye Watt was ahead of him.

Who funny enough ended up at the huns too in a coaching capacity

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast