+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snelders

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Knew that wasn't too far away.
    Indeed, when I read thon iconic post that defined a certain individual’s mindset...... I spilt my Buckfast and dropped my glue onto the kitchen table, ach weel, each to thei.......naw, I’d 100% share a drink with Big Red rather than be in the same room as wee bigot pr1ck!

SF

That’s because as well as not being in full possession of your faculties, you’re not in full possession of the facts. I’m saying no more on the subject & I’ll leave you to post about Durrant 10 times a day. You clearly enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s because as well as not being in full possession of your faculties, you’re not in full possession of the facts. I’m saying no more on the subject & I’ll leave you to post about Durrant 10 times a day. You clearly enjoy it
    Way hay........gonna need a bigger boat!!
    Not being in full possession of my faculties now......that is a step up from being a pished up senile goat......congratulations on moderating your online abuse on a banter forum.

I don’t mention Du.....ehm, wee bigot pr1ck 10 times again, however you don’t do facts do you??.......when you made a t1t of yourself with thon iconic post......you pathetically claimed once you got home and your sweetie wifie rumours were confirmed we would all then understand why you held Du....oops sorry, wee bigot pr1ck in higher esteem than Big Red......who do you genuinely think gives a f uck about your rumours?

As always

SF

You do clearly

You haven’t shut up about it for months. I suspect the reason is simply because you don’t like being out the loop. You’re a name dropping @rsehole & it grips your sh1t that you don’t have a clue what I’m in about.

Which I find most enjoyable

Knock yourself out, boom...big red...bigot pr1ck etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I'm old enough to remember him being tapped up by the Huns spitting his dummy out because we wouldn't let him go . Playing ****e for a while .getting dropped and then getting his wish. However all appears to be forgiven. Funny considering some of the unjust flack big Eck gets on here.
    He was promised a move to the filth by a director when it looked like we were about to be relegated in 1995, and this was reneged on when we stayed up.

The following season, he called off from an away midweek League Cup tie since his wife (Mirjam? Nae pics) had been in the matty having their second child and his infant son had kept him awake all night and he was 'too tired' to travel and play.

Apparently, some of the older players in the squad felt let down and when Watt was given the gloves, Aitken decided to keep him in the team to teach Theo who was boss and to stop being such a big walloper.

I think he might have played against us in a 2-2 draw at The Midden around October 1996.

Just checked: http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...7&squad=Senior

EDIT: McInnes came on as sub for the stinkies.

The best 'keeper we've ever had, my late brother's hero, a boy who still has great affection for Aberdeen, so I've kind of forgiven him for signing for that 18th century monolithic cultural desert.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 16-01-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He was promised a move to the filth by a director when it looked like we were about to be relegated in 1995, and this was reneged on when we stayed up.

The following season, he called off from an away midweek League Cup tie since his wife (Mirjam? Nae pics) had been in the matty having their second child and his infant son had kept him awake all night and he was 'too tired' to travel and play.

Apparently, some of the older players in the squad felt let down and when Watt was given the gloves, Aitken decided to keep him in the team to teach Theo who was boss and to stop being such a big walloper.

I think he might have played against us in a 2-2 draw at The Midden around October 1996.

Just checked: http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...7&squad=Senior

EDIT: McInnes came on as sub for the stinkies.

The best 'keeper we've ever had, my late brother's hero, a boy who still has great affection for Aberdeen, so I've kind of forgiven him for signing for that 18th century monolithic cultural desert.

One of my first trips to Ibrox that. I may be confusing my first and second. The huns had just been knocked of Europe by IFK Gothenborg. Some Dons fans had IFK shirts and were either a-ejected or b- batted by coppers at the snack bar at half time when winding up the huns through the cage which was almost ripped down

Boy in the row infront of me came back with his nose smashed across his face

Sure it was my first.

Edit-im speaking sh@te. The IFK one was my second visit. 3-3 Iglis,Dodds Newell from two nil down. The Theo judas game was definatley my first
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-01-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You do clearly

You haven’t shut up about it for months. I suspect the reason is simply because you don’t like being out the loop. You’re a name dropping @rsehole & it grips your sh1t that you don’t have a clue what I’m in about.

Which I find most enjoyable

Knock yourself out, boom...big red...bigot pr1ck etc etc etc
    “which I find most enjoyable” !! Obviously you come from a sh1tehole, however, please afford your neighbours some respect when spouting thon p1sh....,,FFS.......I’m like my chums, very much content, we all support the once michty(well, apart from 6 or 7) we certainly do not get a “hard on” when your unrequited love leads us to another defeat, perhaps we were sh1t at fitba, picking teams or indeed management, however, we will/would/should never post about a “love in” with a wee bigoted pr1ck.....I genuinely understand your failings.......but......FFS......thon post was an absolute disgrace.

As always

SF

Dumbarton is a sh1tehole. Looks minging set in front of the Kirkpatrick Hills, on the confluence of the River Clyde & Leven, with Loch Lomond at one end & the most impressive castle in Scotland at the other.

I’d much rather be from Barrhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    .but......FFS......thon post was an absolute disgrace.
    There's been worse

Kirkpatrick Hills.
    Is that where you bumped into your idol as you (took a wee detour) past Murray park to get to the Hills?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast