+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Snelders

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There's been worse
    Let the loon be, I genuinely cannot think of a worst post,anyway, tbh, Dumbarton/Clydebank tend to rank pretty insignificant on a day out ......much like big Red’s home town, of which, both our lugs/eyes were not painted on....hay hoh.....there you go !

SF

Tell me tales about your days out in Dumbarton

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Edit-im speaking sh@te. The IFK one was my second visit. 3-3 Iglis,Dodds Newell from two nil down. The Theo judas game was definatley my first
    I think it was 3-3 match when there was a massive bottle throwing competition between us and the vermin in the car park after the game.

Like you said ,the half-time entertainment was always interesting down there as well.

That corner was definitely better than the current corner. Did enjoy an ibrox trip as a loon. I wouldnt never give them money now or even longer ago. My last game there was when f@cking Sebo scored a last min winner.

Was that the bottle fight when bricks and bottles rained down from the bridge.. It was if they had lined up an wee arsenal for those f@ckers walking past
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-01-2019 at 05:03 PM.

That Sebo winner was probably the worst few minutes of football I’ve seen.

Half-time at Iprix when we were behind the goals.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Was that the bottle fight when bricks and bottles rained down from the bridge.. It was if they had lined up an wee arsenal for those f@ckers walking past
    Aye, if it wasn't the 3-3 match then it was definitely round about that time. A few huns ended up with sore heids that day

The Albion Bar was always interesting in those days as well, there were a couple of times when plod came in throwing their weight about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Aye, if it wasn't the 3-3 match then it was definitely round about that time. A few huns ended up with sore heids that day

The Albion Bar was always interesting in those days as well, there were a couple of times when plod came in throwing their weight about.
    The Albion way was great. I got pished on Newcy broon at 14 in there.

Loved it when the doors opened between bar halves and the glasses went flying.

I also remember a mounted police officer gettingbhis horse in the door once.

I was a loon serving my away day apprenticeship . Though all this was f@cking great.

The Sebo game was a cracker outside there as the wifey with the keys had slept in and lived in one of the high risers next to the pub. The wifey came to the window halfway up the high riser shouting a bar maids name. When the bar maid made her self known the keys were lauched all the way down to the ground.

All this going on when wee neds in full Inter Milan tracksuits were launching stones at us from across the road

That Killie player Alex Burke used to own the Albion. It was mental in there

Our support at Turf Moor reminded me of the days when we used to take 2500 to Iprix. Most folk p1shed and no part-timers present.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast