+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Snelders

I haven't been to Ibrox since 1994 and some of these posts remind me why. Horrible place and don't intend ever going back. The place brings out the worst in Aberdeen fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Tell me tales about your days out in Dumbarton
    Ehmmmmm naw, I cant, basically I don’t do “tales”, regardless. a wee bunch of phanies “tried” to be wide when we were last there, tbf, one or two were game, however, I can only assume though that you were perhaps not present and were with your chums with the wee bigot pr1ck, each to their own though !!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I haven't been to Ibrox since 1994 and some of these posts remind me why. Horrible place and don't intend ever going back. The place brings out the worst in Aberdeen fans too.
    Nowadays im fully in your camp. F@ck ever setting foot in that f@cking arsehole infested horror pit these days.

Back on the away games this season after an absence of a few years. Guaranteed to never ever set foot there again though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nowadays im fully in your camp. F@ck ever setting foot in that f@cking arsehole infested horror pit these days.

Back on the away games this season after an absence of a few years. Guaranteed to never ever set foot there again though
    Most of my worst experiences at football matches have come there. In the end i just decided it wasn't worth the hassle. Haven't missed going there tbh. As i said the place brings out the worst in us too, including some behaviour from my younger self at the aforementioned Albion Way of which i'm not proud. There is just something toxic about the place.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He was promised a move to the filth by a director when it looked like we were about to be relegated in 1995, and this was reneged on when we stayed up.

The following season, he called off from an away midweek League Cup tie since his wife (Mirjam? Nae pics) had been in the matty having their second child and his infant son had kept him awake all night and he was 'too tired' to travel and play.

Apparently, some of the older players in the squad felt let down and when Watt was given the gloves, Aitken decided to keep him in the team to teach Theo who was boss and to stop being such a big walloper.

I think he might have played against us in a 2-2 draw at The Midden around October 1996.

Just checked: http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...7&squad=Senior

EDIT: McInnes came on as sub for the stinkies.

The best 'keeper we've ever had, my late brother's hero, a boy who still has great affection for Aberdeen, so I've kind of forgiven him for signing for that 18th century monolithic cultural desert.
    Yup sort of the point I was making. He did spit the dummy out big time. Don't really get the oh I didn't mind him signing for them unlike other people guff on here.
    Fecks sake he was demanding to go to a club where he was never going to be first choice purely for the money. dickish behaviour in my book . aitken said as much at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ehmmmmm naw, I cant, basically I don’t do “tales”, regardless. a wee bunch of phanies “tried” to be wide when we were last there, tbf, one or two were game, however, I can only assume though that you were perhaps not present and were with your chums with the wee bigot pr1ck, each to their own though !!

SF
    Name:  64655F7A-3BCC-4DAE-A267-ABA567C723A4.jpeg
Views: 398
Size:  16.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Yup sort of the point I was making. He did spit the dummy out big time. Don't really get the oh I didn't mind him signing for them unlike other people guff on here.
    Fecks sake he was demanding to go to a club where he was never going to be first choice purely for the money. dickish behaviour in my book . aitken said as much at the time.
    Oh Roy Aitken said it case closed

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Name:  64655F7A-3BCC-4DAE-A267-ABA567C723A4.jpeg
Views: 398
Size:  16.4 KB
    From a wee troll, that is not a bad post, no pathetic digs....you stick in and keep supporting the once michty.....regardless of who is coaching the players.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Oh Roy Aitken said it case closed
    He was the feckin manager at the time. I don't think he handled the situation well. However does not change the fact that Snelders had his heart set on a move to the Huns to play reserve team football when he was first choice at the dons

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Most of my worst experiences at football matches have come there. In the end i just decided it wasn't worth the hassle. Haven't missed going there tbh. As i said the place brings out the worst in us too, including some behaviour from my younger self at the aforementioned Albion Way of which i'm not proud. There is just something toxic about the place.
    You weren't the spotty young boy who decked an unsuspecting hun who happened to wander in the door with his 2 5/6 year old sons were you. One of the most cowardly things I've ever seen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast