+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Snelders

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    You weren't the spotty young boy who decked an unsuspecting hun who happened to wander in the door with his 2 5/6 year old sons were you. One of the most cowardly things I've ever seen
    Not guilty. My actions involved loitering outside the pub and joining the mob chucking a bottle or two at passing hun supporters buses. In my ****s/early 20's at the time but still no excuse for acting like a ned. Unsavoury as mine and the others involved actions were its nowhere near as low as the situation you describe, assaulting a man in front of his young sons.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    You weren't the spotty young boy who decked an unsuspecting hun who happened to wander in the door with his 2 5/6 year old sons were you. One of the most cowardly things I've ever seen
    I'm sure that was someone from Stirling. Might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nowadays im fully in your camp. F@ck ever setting foot in that f@cking arsehole infested horror pit these days
    Since the horror on May 91, my visits have been limted to:

1994 League Cup semi final v Celtic (****ing Brian O'Neil - although it saved us from losing to Kirkcaldy in the final).

2014 Scottish Cup semi final v St Perth

I have no intentions of nurturing the development of an infant club so full of bile for one so young.

Lived in Glasgow since 1992 and never attended Don s v Huns game there. Absolutely toxic atmosphere and a horrible journey there and back. Was there about 15 years ago for a Huns v Dundee game with a Dundee mate. They seem to like each other a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Lived in Glasgow since 1992 and never attended Don s v Huns game there. Absolutely toxic atmosphere and a horrible journey there and back. Was there about 15 years ago for a Huns v Dundee game with a Dundee mate. They seem to like each other a bit better.
    It would be because of the union jacks and billy boys renditions

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It would be because of the union jacks and billy boys renditions
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Yup.
    Gads min

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456