+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New-striker update

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    That's my worry Brin. I think warne is treating it like teaching rather than football management. To be brutally honest, and run the risk of being berated, I dont give a flying whether he turns the players into better human beings or not. All I care about, in the context of RUFC. is whether the first team wins on a saturday or tuesday.

I do wonder whether warne doesnt believe he has the management skill set to be the boss of players who aren't squeaky clean.
    Yes I've thought the same. Would he ever be able to manage in the premier if he only wants certain personalities in his team?

There maybe a lot of complete arse holes out there who happen to be very good at football!!! No doubt there are players who aren't very nice but you have to be able to manage them.

Might be nothing in it but Cardiff are still confident of getting their main target

Danny Ward ?

Not another sicknote !

Was thinking Danny Ward earlier. Although he and Smith have very similar styles, both work incredibly hard and chase lost causes. Not sure pairing them would work and not sure using Ward as a lone striker would work either, he's just a shorter version of Smith and neither are prolific scorers.
    Ward had his best spell when we had Izzy Brown laying it on a plate for him.
    Oh for another Izzy Brown!

Kenneth zohore can't even get on the bench at Cardiff and has lost form this season.
    Perhaps he needs to drop a level to reignite his season. Everyone wins.

.......just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Was thinking Danny Ward earlier. Although he and Smith have very similar styles, both work incredibly hard and chase lost causes. Not sure pairing them would work and not sure using Ward as a lone striker would work either, he's just a shorter version of Smith and neither are prolific scorers.
    Ward had his best spell when we had Izzy Brown laying it on a plate for him.
    Oh for another Izzy Brown!
    I think danny ward played wide left for huddersfield. He could be the man in question as warne stated in his latest interview he needed someone who could play anywhere across the frontline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Yes I've thought the same. Would he ever be able to manage in the premier if he only wants certain personalities in his team?

There maybe a lot of complete arse holes out there who happen to be very good at football!!! No doubt there are players who aren't very nice but you have to be able to manage them.
    Agree totally shark

They do say that the Huddersfield Town players are all good human beings

Jeez, there's some right shyte talked on this site. It's like a written version of Football Heaven.

It's truly amazing how many seem to think that because they have an idea that it becomes The Great Solution.

Please THINK before you write anything!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast