+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies

I saw the original Star Wars in the cinema at the time of release but was far too young to appreciate what a big deal it was at the time. Probably the most spectacular thing i've seen on the big screen would be the opening battle sequence in Saving Private Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    When I was 10 (1985) we had a family night out to the cinema. We couldn't decide on which of the two films to see so I went into one screen to see The Goonies with my dad, while my mum and sister went into the other screen to see back to the future. Golden days of cinema when you had choices like that
    The goonies. Top 5 films of all time easily. No kid could watch that and not be mesmerised by it. Maybe afc1903mad actually but you get the point.

Tainted a bit now with all the Spielberg/ Feldman sh*te but no denying it was a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Tainted a bit now with all the Spielberg/ Feldman sh*te but no denying it was a classic.
    Michael Jackson type sh@te?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Michael Jackson type sh@te?
    Allegedly. I don't want to get the AbMad lawyers in to trouble.

Allegedly. I don't want to get the AbMad lawyers in to trouble.
    Never heard about that.

Never heard about that.
    F*ck the AbMad lawyers.

Spielberg was 'the big hollywood' name that was getting banded about a year or 2 ago.

Corey Feldman has pretty much said that he knew something was up with Spielberg and Corey Haim (who was also a star in the film) during filming.

This is one of the stories I do believe from my whatsapp conspiracy theory mate. Not so sure about the Sandra Bullock and young kids foreskins one though.

F*ck the AbMad lawyers.

Spielberg was 'the big hollywood' name that was getting banded about a year or 2 ago.

Corey Feldman has pretty much said that he knew something was up with Spielberg and Corey Haim (who was also a star in the film) during filming.

This is one of the stories I do believe from my whatsapp conspiracy theory mate. Not so sure about the Sandra Bullock and young kids foreskins one though.
    I was pretty sure it was an allegation against Charlie Sheen assaulting.Haim not Spielberg

There was always a,Saturday matinee at Stirling Picture House . My mum and dad used to pap me and my brother into it when they did the shopping.the films were usually terrible. Went to see a film I think was called When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth. I was about ten. I think it was a very cheap and dubbed rip off of the Rachel (forgotten how to spell her name) Welsh film where she was running about in a fur bikini .Now that was a proper woman.

Anyhoo. T wenty minutes in and after the second *** scene my brother and I were the only ones left in the Cinema after all the families there had walked out. We of course had to stay to the end.

Elaborate on Bullock please

Elaborate on Bullock please
    Kids foreskins, Estee Lauder make up and anti-ageing cream. I'll let you fill in the blanks.

I didn't give the info I was sent much time to be honest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast