+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

Diane Abbott on QT tonight

Fecking hell !!!

Great local MP absolutely dog shyte front bencher .

Do me a favour Diane , fuq off , please .

Agree
    She was & is cringeworthy
    It's another example of Corbyn's blindness where she is concerned
    Get her off the front benches

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Agree
    She was & is cringeworthy
    It's another example of Corbyn's blindness where she is concerned
    Get her off the front benches
    Too much loyalty exile going on here , back in the day they were backbenchers on the outside and stuck together which is fair enough .

Loyalty is a great trait but misguided loyalty is something else .

Working class people need a Labour government fecking people like Abbott make that less likely to happen .

Bigger picture going on here Mr Corbyn , the working class or your ex lover and political companion .

Bin her , your loyalty is to the people suffering under this cluster fuq of a government not Diane Abbott .

Wake up man , this aint a game .

I watched her last knight and thought she handed her self well she never lied and told it as it is unlike others on the panel including the host who trid her best to bilittle her on one ocation the host said to her Corbyn will talk to Hezbollah and Hamas and not the prim-minister, Abbott just looked at her and very carmly said l thought we were talking about Brexit, but whilst ever so called Labour supporters are telling her to fuq off ect then what chance have they to get into power give me Diane Abbott any day over any of the lying rabble on the conservative side of the house . This woman gets more death threats and racist abuse than all the other members of parliment put together and yet gets voted in with one of the biggest majoritys if not the biggest in the country. That Isabel Bagshott-Smyth or what ever they call her nar there's a nasty piece of work if ever l've seen one. Not 1 answer came from the lips of Rory Stewart just giving it the old Tory bullshyte. That bloke on the end a skooil teacher I think answered with the truth and they should get more on like him.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Diane Abbott on QT tonight

Fecking hell !!!

Great local MP absolutely dog shyte front bencher .

Do me a favour Diane , fuq off , please .
    Corbyn is also a very well thought of local MP and works very hard for his constituents, but like Abbott his public/media profile is poor.
    Some of that is his own doing and some clearly an agenda by others.

If the do evva second referendum thu'll be sum mithering abart wot the questions are,

Tha carnt ev two choices "May Deal or No Deal" as booath are options to leave. Where is the remain choice ?

Tha carnt ev three choices "May Deal or No Deal or Remain" because leavers wud rightly argue their vote ez been split leaving the dooar wide oppun fo remain

Tha carnt ev "May Deal or Remain" as the May Deal ez been thrown art by a record 230 votes so Parliament couldn't couldn't legislate to bring it in.

The only option izza straight re'run of a straight In or Art--"Remain or Leave".

Two choices on the ballot.

1. Out with this deal
    2. Out under WTO rules

No other choices are needed

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Two choices on the ballot.

1. Out with this deal
    2. Out under WTO rules

No other choices are needed
    They are booath Leave choices though Jules.
    Remember 48% voted fo Remain two years ago

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If the do evva second referendum thu'll be sum mithering abart wot the questions are,

Tha carnt ev two choices "May Deal or No Deal" as booath are options to leave. Where is the remain choice ?

Tha carnt ev three choices "May Deal or No Deal or Remain" because leavers wud rightly argue their vote ez been split leaving the dooar wide oppun fo remain

Tha carnt ev "May Deal or Remain" as the May Deal ez been thrown art by a record 230 votes so Parliament couldn't couldn't legislate to bring it in.

The only option izza straight re'run of a straight In or Art--"Remain or Leave".
    But surely SB if the electorate voted for May's deal then they are duty to bound to vote that through and honour the result .

Tha can't have a re-run on summat that's already bin decided with remain on the ballot paper in my opinion .

I disagreed with ESR earlier in this thread about crashing out on WTO terms but I have to say he could well be right with the way it's going right now .

If there's gridlock in parliament , nobody will talk to one another and more argument and debate over not only another referendum but what to put on said referendum with the clock ticking it does seem inevitable I have to say .

This board replicates the whole country right now and there isn't a majority for anything on here either .

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I watched her last knight and thought she handed her self well she never lied and told it as it is unlike others on the panel including the host who trid her best to bilittle her on one ocation the host said to her Corbyn will talk to Hezbollah and Hamas and not the prim-minister, Abbott just looked at her and very carmly said l thought we were talking about Brexit, but whilst ever so called Labour supporters are telling her to fuq off ect then what chance have they to get into power give me Diane Abbott any day over any of the lying rabble on the conservative side of the house . This woman gets more death threats and racist abuse than all the other members of parliment put together and yet gets voted in with one of the biggest majoritys if not the biggest in the country. That Isabel Bagshott-Smyth or what ever they call her nar there's a nasty piece of work if ever l've seen one. Not 1 answer came from the lips of Rory Stewart just giving it the old Tory bullshyte. That bloke on the end a skooil teacher I think answered with the truth and they should get more on like him.
    Mr C , the one thing I've learned over the last few years and especially in recent times is to try and see things from different angles .

Not everyone in this country was savaged by Thatcher's government , normal working people such as us in various parts of the country did bloody well out of her tenure .

Some trade unions did feck this country over , it pains me to say it but they did , not them all by any means and they will always have a part to play in the workplace but some did harm the reputation beyond repair with many people .

Our personal views don't always chime with the rest of the country .

You have also got to acknowledge that the UK is a conservative country , bound to be given they win more elections than Labour .

Now I'm not suggesting for one minute we need to re-boot New Labour but we also have to consider making a change with the leadership .

Corbyn talks our language but that doesn't always reconcile with the marginal seats , where bloody elections are won and lost .

Corbyn has my respect on many things , give me JC over Blair any day of the week but we have to win General Elections and unfortunately South Yorkshire doesn't decide them .

The Blairites have to compromise and the left also have to compromise so that we can meet somewhere in between .

Only a change of leadership can make that happen if we are to win an election with a majority .

We have to face facts and be honest with ourselves , the polls do not make good reading Mr C given we are squaring off against the worst tory government in history .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 18-01-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast