+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Since Major signed the Maastricht Treaty in 1992 and Brown the Lisbon Treaty in 2007 colliers .
    don't think so, we have border control or do we just walk through the airports at will.
    The markets set the price of the pound in relation to its value against the Doller and Euro not the EU if your on about that money that was wrote on the side of a bus that money is for bussiness to trade in a customs free envionment.
    I keep asking this question what laws as the EU inflicted on us that you don,t like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xWHg2mdUgE

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    don't think so, we have border control or do we just walk through the airports at will.
    The markets set the price of the pound in relation to its value against the Doller and Euro not the EU if your on about that money that was wrote on the side of a bus that money is for bussiness to trade in a customs free envionment.
    I keep asking this question what laws as the EU inflicted on us that you don,t like.

If you are an EU citizen with an EU passport then yes you can, on showing your passport providing there are no impediments

Mr C if you look back over the course of this thread I've identified several areas of the EU that resulted in the way I voted .

It's not just about rules as you put it is it ?

It's as much to do with policy of the EU , their lack of democracy in certain areas and the way they seem to be able to somehow gain control of our country without any of us knowing what'really going on .

The dream of the Junkers , Shulz and Barnier who was instrumental in the creation of the single market and four freedoms is a federal europe run by them almost entirely and our own governments reduced to nothing more than a Parish Council .

That is their end game , that's not what I want to see .

I will sincerely break ranks with the Labour Party over this if they go for another referendum having had the opportunity to rid ourselves of the EU club .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 20-01-2019 at 11:29 PM.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-I25jIvv-8&t=119s
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 20-01-2019 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Mr C if you look back over the course of this thread I've identified several areas of the EU that resulted in the way I voted .

It's not just about rules as you put it is it ?

It's as much to do with policy of the EU , their lack of democracy in certain areas and the way they seem to be able to somehow gain control of our country without any of us knowing what'really going on .

The dream of the Junkers , Shulz and Barnier who was instrumental in the creation of the single market and four freedoms is a federal europe run by them almost entirely and our own governments reduced to nothing more than a Parish Council .

That is their end game , that's not what I want to see .

I will sincerely break ranks with the Labour Party over this if they go for another referendum having had the opportunity to rid ourselves of the EU club .
    In 2016 Barnier is on record as saying " I will have succeeded in my task if the deal is so hard on the British that they would prefer staying in the European Union"

Last edited by upthecolliers; 20-01-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    In 2016 Barnier is on record as saying " I will have succeeded in my task if the deal is so hard on the British that they would prefer staying in the European Union"
    Here is a collection of Juncker quotes that are on the record .

I'll leave it at that and let people make their own minds up about how the top table of the EU really think about democracy and their ultimate end game .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...uotations.html

I take it you would take no-deal brexit than a referendum if it came down to these 2 remaining options Animal.

I don't beleive a word the Daly Telegraph spouts like wise the Daly Mail.
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 21-01-2019 at 12:07 AM.

I take it you would take no-deal brexit than a referendum if it came down to these 2 remaining options Animal.

I don't beleive a word the Daly Telegraph spouts like wise the Daly Mail.
    Colliers those are Junckers words the telegraph are simply reporting on them .

Unfortunately Mr C that's out of my hands given 432 MP's had a deal which enabled us to leave the EU and honour the referendum result and they declined to do so .

However what ever tactic is getting played out here I'm prepared to put my big boys trousers on and face whatever rather than be forced to accept staying in .

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast