+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Following on from the Brexit debacle I came across a statement that sums up my feelings
    Politically Homeless
    Corbyn reckons he won't be pushing for a Peoples Vote or a Referendum to end this madness so he still hangs by a thread as far as my support goes .

Unfortunately the membership , support groups and a growing number of Labour MP's say differently .

Make that two leaders who are on borrowed time exile .

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    A large percentage of them live in the UK
    No that would be Italy , Kosovo and Greece at around 30% , interestingly the UK , France and Germany share the same levels , around 15% .

can't belive you've all been pulled in by this plonker all he ever posts is EU lefty crap.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Corbyn reckons he won't be pushing for a Peoples Vote or a Referendum to end this madness so he still hangs by a thread as far as my support goes .

Unfortunately the membership , support groups and a growing number of Labour MP's say differently .

Make that two leaders who are on borrowed time exile .
    What exactly do you want animal because i thought you wanted a break with the E.U. and now you want Mr Corbin to push for a peoples vote or a referendum to end this madness in your words, in previouse posts you have said to have these peoples vote or another referendom it would be against demacrasy.
    Mr Corbin can only carry out what was agreed at conferance and put on the manifesto.
    May payed the bigotts, the DUP 1 billion or there abouts to back them up and ant it payed off tonight 306 votes to rid the country of this govenment the worst govenment in history to 325 votes take the 10 bigotts votes off the Torys and put them on to the opersition and they have sh1t it. Best abart it they voted against her yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    can't belive you've all been pulled in by this plonker all he ever posts is EU lefty crap.
    what about yourself who only posts right wing crap.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    What exactly do you want animal because i thought you wanted a break with the E.U. and now you want Mr Corbin to push for a peoples vote or a referendum to end this madness in your words, in previouse posts you have said to have these peoples vote or another referendom it would be against demacrasy.
    Mr Corbin can only carry out what was agreed at conferance and put on the manifesto.
    May payed the bigotts, the DUP 1 billion or there abouts to back them up and ant it payed off tonight 306 votes to rid the country of this govenment the worst govenment in history to 325 votes take the 10 bigotts votes off the Torys and put them on to the opersition and they have sh1t it. Best abart it they voted against her yesterday.
    I think you need to read my post again Mr C , his support hangs by a thread from myself because he's NOT seeking a second referendum despite the pressure building to do so with the party collectively .

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    The increasing gap between rich and poor has nothing to do with the EU. Our own governments of both parties have decided which areas of the country are invested in.
    Tha right there lad we have had 8 years of austerity workers rights slashed and zero hours contracts becoming the norm food banks at a all time high.
    laughable to think its the fault of the EU and listening to all the right wing media and the far right torys and the worst of all workingclass torys its all Mr Corbins fault.

Most Labour MPs, and Labour voters do not want a second referendum. As I have stated previously it would take 7 months, so no real point. Also, Chukka and his mates (the Blairites) who are pushing for one are not clear what should be on the referendum. Labour's policy has been clear, a new customs union agreement

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Tha right there lad we have had 8 years of austerity workers rights slashed and zero hours contracts becoming the norm food banks at a all time high.
    laughable to think its the fault of the EU and listening to all the right wing media and the far right torys and the worst of all workingclass torys its all Mr Corbins fault.
    So we have endured all those things you list
    What is the point of being in the EU "club" when these things pertain if the EU is unable or unwilling to excercise some influence what is the point

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Most Labour MPs, and Labour voters do not want a second referendum. As I have stated previously it would take 7 months, so no real point. Also, Chukka and his mates (the Blairites) who are pushing for one are not clear what should be on the referendum. Labour's policy has been clear, a new customs union agreement
    Putting aside whether we should or should not have another referendum & as I have stated previously
    the EU have indicated that Article 50 timetable could be extended thus enabling the 7 months you refer to
    Now what does that tell you?

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast