+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

They offered us first referendum thinking we'd want to stay in. If a government genuinely wanted to negotiate a proper deal it would have done. It instead wants to stay in the EU through the backdoor. They all p1ss in same pot.

Bye, bye democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    They offered us first referendum thinking we'd want to stay in. If a government genuinely wanted to negotiate a proper deal it would have done. It instead wants to stay in the EU through the backdoor. They all p1ss in same pot.

Bye, bye democracy.
    Events since the referendum tend to support that steve on both sides of the negotiation .

" we don't want you to leave "

" well actually we don't either but the plebs have voted for us to leave "

" dont worry we will sort it , we will be so incredibly useless over the next two years the plebs will be too scared to leave "

" don't worry either we have a solid record of ignoring referendums , piece of cake this "

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Fecking hell !!!

Brexit deal rejected by 230 votes .

Looks like we'll be staying in then .
    HE, HE, HE, it's your far right brexit team that's voted it darn animal, don't blame the opersision there in a minority. As for never voting again well that's up to thee.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    HE, HE, HE, it's your far right brexit team that's voted it darn animal, don't blame the opersision there in a minority. As for never voting again well that's up to thee.
    Tha's no idea what's coming mi owd if we end up staying in .

Tha can forget seeing a labour government in your lifetime for starters .

Corbyn will lose his no confidence vote tomorrow , he won't get his GE and he will stick the party behind a peoples vote .

The party will be wiped out in the brexit heartlands handing the tories a majority government .

See if tha still laffin then .

We must come out, it was the people’s will.
    All the argueing shouldn’t stop it.
    Get out, deliver democracy, then see the foreign 2hats BEG to do deals with us!

Dear Britain. We want to sell you Audi’s?
    What about a BMW? Frozen French bread for your supermarkets? Aldi And Lidl German Cien Deodorant

GREAT BRITAIN.....”NAH..... “
    you’ve torn our country apart........
    If we give in now to your rule, what did all those people die for.
    Stick it out, Leave and then Negotiate.

If we’re doomed as a country, then at least we stood up to the German, and two faced French.

I don’t care who leads the way out. As long as it’s done by the end of March.

Corbyn couldn’t organise a bike ride round Pugneys before then.

Don't think that will happen ESR personally .

All the EU have to do is sit tight and bank on us asking to come back which is what they want .

Chances are there will be some kind of " Peoples Vote " with remain on the ballot paper and we will end up staying .

Count me out of voting or even voting again EVER on anything if that happens .
    I think a no deal is much more likely than a second vote

Tha's no idea what's coming mi owd if we end up staying in .

Tha can forget seeing a labour government in your lifetime for starters .

Corbyn will lose his no confidence vote tomorrow , he won't get his GE and he will stick the party behind a peoples vote .

The party will be wiped out in the brexit heartlands handing the tories a majority government .

See if tha still laffin then .
    I've more idea what will happen if we stay in, than if we leave.
    Can any Brexiteer tell me when we leave the E.U. what will be better for the working people and disabled people of this country.

One of the problems is May who is a Remainer is pretending to be a Leaver

Corbyn who’s always been a leaver is pretending to be a Remainer

What a mess, I wouldn’t vote for either of the two faced pillocks

I've more idea what will happen if we stay in, than if we leave.
    Can any Brexiteer tell me when we leave the E.U. what will be better for the working people and disabled people of this country.
    I'd love to engage in your argument Mr C if I knew what it meant
    Just what do you see as the benefits to working people & disabled people of this country that stem from the EU that have any meaningful effect on those peoples lives

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast