+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I though that you'd had your last word?

So your theory goes that everyone who has a punt at the bookies has gambling habit... Wow, that's extreme even for you.
    You must be creaming your pants to answer Kerr as your spelling errors on your recent posts have risen dramatically
    Take Mr Bercow's advice & "calm yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You must be creaming your pants to answer Kerr as your spelling errors on your recent posts have risen dramatically
    Take Mr Bercow's advice & "calm yourself"
    Another word?

Which spelling errors do you have in mind? I dropped an 'n' in ‘Northern Powerhouse’ and a 't' in thought, but I will forgive myself for that.

And I misplaced an apostrophe in miner's strike. My life is over. You are clearly right. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    They are booath Leave choices though Jules.
    Remember 48% voted fo Remain two years ago
    The majority voted to leave. There is no other question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    The majority voted to leave. There is no other question.
    A know thar onnabart respecting the Referendum result.

Aar wo onnabart what wud be a "fair" and "democratic" question forrenni future Referendum

Lads al be evvin the chicken and pasta in that London nar ready fo kick off in two hours so av dun fo day and will now psyche missen up forran afternooin wi Jeff. "The deadlock's been broken at Kingsmeadow".

COYR
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-01-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    And I misplaced an apostrophe in miner's strike. My life is over. You are clearly right. Lol.
    Parlaiment
    againt
    Corbett

Why did the 'Tory Grandees' allow Cameron to include a further referendum in the Tory manifesto?
    How did the 'Tory Grandees' know that Parlaiment would back the referendum bill.
    How did the 'Tory Grandees' know that Corbett would have Labour voting againt the May deal.

As to why they allowed a further referendum in the Tory manifesto it's because they, like him thought they would win

There's three more just in three lines
    Symptomatic of an underlying mental disorder
    Calm yourself man
    & how do you stand on Tommy Robinson?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-01-2019 at 07:34 PM.

"how do you stand on Tommy Robinson".

You don't stand on him you jump on him with a pair of owd pit booits.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    "how do you stand on Tommy Robinson".

You don't stand on him you jump on him with a pair of owd pit booits.
    A most enlightening view Mr C what would be your reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Parlaiment
    againt
    Corbett

Why did the 'Tory Grandees' allow Cameron to include a further referendum in the Tory manifesto?
    How did the 'Tory Grandees' know that Parlaiment would back the referendum bill.
    How did the 'Tory Grandees' know that Corbett would have Labour voting againt the May deal.

As to why they allowed a further referendum in the Tory manifesto it's because they, like him thought they would win

There's three more just in three lines
    Symptomatic of an underlying mental disorder
    Calm yourself man
    & how do you stand on Tommy Robinson?
    I still think it’s a cr@p conspiracy theory, Exile. It’s far less believable than the classics such as ‘America didn’t land a man on the moon’.

If I’ve got it right, you think the Tories – easily the most Eurosceptic of the main parties - is actually run by ‘grandees’ who are Europhiles. Who exactly are the 'grandees'? How do they control the party? I’m guessing that you don’t think Rees-Mogg is one, unless you think he’s all part of a clever ‘false flag’ operation?

How far does your conspiracy theory go? Do you think Labour is also run by ‘Tory Grandees’, given that they have an extremely pro-Remain Shadow Brexit Secretary and their conference had to come up with a fudge to avoid the grass roots getting the policy of holding a further referendum that they wanted?

As for your explanation for why the ‘grandees’ allowed Cameron to hold a referendum, it isn’t actually an explanation at all is it? How does ’because they thought they would win’ explain why they allowed a referendum to take place when they didn’t have to. Why would they take the risk? What was the gain for them?

Paranoia is a mental disorder.

How does Tommy Robinson fit into all of this? I think it unlikely that he and I hold many common views. I would have thought that obvious from my debates with dear old Gunterry in the past and with animal more recently when he proposed that all Muslims be ejected from the UK.

I hope my spelling is up to muster. I did bang this post out fairly quickly over a cup of coffee and so can’t offer any guarantees.

When people say it’s a far right view to support Brexit have a listen to Dennis

https://youtu.be/3xIpjA6dol8

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast