+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The meaningful vote.

O/T The meaningful vote.

Thanks to the courage and determination of Gina Miller Parliament has the opportunity to decide tomorrow what the next move should be in our Brexit policy. Despite being threatened with violence rape and sickening racism she took the government to the Supreme Court and stopped the right wing loons in the Tory party assisted by a subservient inadequate Prime Minister railroading Brexit through Parliament without a vote. Ms Miller highlighted the inadequate protection provided by our so called democracy against an extremist government.

Who cares ?????

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Who cares ?????
    Not me.
    Bored silly with it.
    While everyone's farting about with this, the country's going down the pan.
    I doubt 99% would notice much difference either way.
    I didn't bother to vote first time, but would vote to leave now on point of principle.
    Just because they won't accept the first result (and Tony Blair wants us to stay in).
    How anybody can be bothered to march or stand outside Westminster for months on end (how do they afford to?) is beyond me.
    I will not waste my time responding to any more comments on this subject. There's better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Not me.
    Bored silly with it.
    I didn't bother to vote first time, but would vote to leave now on point of principle.
    Just because they won't accept the first result (and Tony Blair wants us to stay in).
    How anybody can be bothered to march or stand outside Westminster for months on end (how do they afford to?) is beyond me.
    I will not waste my time responding to any more comments on this subject. There's better things to do.
    Couldn't agree more , just couldn't give a shyte what happens .

So the grind 'em down remoaners campaign is winning
    I really don't care about the referendum result but I do care about democracy & this manouevre is not respecting democracy which I believe is a dangerous precedent

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Not me.
    Bored silly with it.

As for how do they afford to
    Many are EU supporters are being funded by remain campaign funds & where do you think that money originates
    Just do a bit of homework

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    As for how do they afford to
    Many are EU supporters are being funded by remain campaign funds & where do you think that money originates
    Just do a bit of homework
    Interesting theory, Exile. Can you demonstrate it to be true by showing us your homework?

Who do you say is paying for the leave supporters who are camped outside Parliament?

The answer to the Brexit Problem ez been solved.

A tuk mi car into a Brigarse garage this morning early dooars to ev some brake discs/pads done. I ed sum time to kill so a wandered into Brigarse centre, ed mi hair cut and then feeling a bit peckish, went into Wetherspooins abart quart to ten forra bacon sandwich and unlimited coffee (£2-20 fo booath).
    It wo lively in theear. A dunt know aar long thed been in but the lads in bobble hats and stubble were sharting and singing. One chap did a fine rendition of "Guantanamera". A lively discussion on Brexit started on a nearby table after it came on tele. A gentleman in his fifties then stood up and sharted across the room--"Al tell ya wottal sort this out. Let me give that May a good shaggin !" This was greeted with approval and merriment as the answer.

Sounds as likely to work as owt else.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The answer to the Brexit Problem ez been solved.

A tuk mi car into a Brigarse garage this morning early dooars to ev some brake discs/pads done. I ed sum time to kill so a wandered into Brigarse centre, ed mi hair cut and then feeling a bit peckish, went into Wetherspooins abart quart to ten forra bacon sandwich and unlimited coffee (£2-20 fo booath).
    It wo lively in theear. A dunt know aar long thed been in but the lads in bobble hats and stubble were sharting and singing. One chap did a fine rendition of "Guantanamera". A lively discussion on Brexit started on a nearby table after it came on tele. A gentleman in his fifties then stood up and sharted across the room--"Al tell ya wottal sort this out. Let me give that May a good shaggin !" This was greeted with approval and merriment as the answer.
    I can't help but agree SBRed. Under stronger leadership it ad' be done n' dusted by now.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast