+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grant at Mansfield

Grant at Mansfield

On loan for the rest of the season, Nicky Ajose also gone there.

AH saying he was going to lg1 club.U don't think the rednecks did that on purpose

Good quality pair of signings. Bringing in good signings in January when you are pushing for promotion. Novel idea.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    AH saying he was going to lg1 club.U don't think the rednecks did that on purpose
    From Leigh Curtis web chat in the post.

I hear on the grapevine that Forest’s chief exec is extremely pally with John Radford.

Nuff said.

And his Mrs i would guess.
    Grant might back fire for them goes missing when its tough not the best at tracking back and quick to loose his head, at least we have got Milly eh, fo king doomed we are.

Yeah they're pally, but it's not like Radford is trying to do Hardy over. When I spoke to JR recently he said he felt sorry for AH with all the bad luck he's had with managers and he seemed sincere. I think he's just taking advantage of Hardy's balls up.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Good quality pair of signings. Bringing in good signings in January when you are pushing for promotion. Novel idea.
    Yeah, it might catch on!

They've made two quality signings there to push for promotion. Whilst not being the biggest fan of Grant, I can imagine him slotting very well into their side and scoring a hatful of goals.

Makes me fume to think where we were 12 months ago... and we brought in a crocked Mason Bennett and Matty 'I'm Running Through Treacle' Virtue.

It's all falling in place nicely for stags when they visit meadow Lane in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    It's all falling in place nicely for stags when they visit meadow Lane in a few weeks
    not even in Question that Grant will score in front of the Kop

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    not even in Question that Grant will score in front of the Kop
    Agreed - just a question of how many.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast