+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant at Mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    not even in Question that Grant will score in front of the Kop
    Haha yeah, I thought the same. It seems that this season is just one long 'if it can go wrong, it will' moment, designed to be as disheartening as possible.

Good signing for them though. He's the type of player that'll turn draws into wins - just what they need. I can see them kicking on for automatic now. At least one Nottinghamshire club is having a good time!

Crazy how low Notts have fallen since last January, when it all started to slowly unravel. I mean we're like a different club now, with a different profile. I still wonder what would have happened if Forest hadn't recalled Yates, and Bennett hadn't got inured on his first start. But we are where we are, and we deserve to be for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Crazy how low Notts have fallen since last January, when it all started to slowly unravel. I mean we're like a different club now, with a different profile. I still wonder what would have happened if Forest hadn't recalled Yates, and Bennett hadn't got inured on his first start. But we are where we are, and we deserve to be for sure.
    Bennett getting injured was inevitable, the guy is made of glass (hence is currently out now), he was a big gamble that we were always likely to lose our money on imo, it was just a case of seeing how many games we could get out of him before it happened and it turned out to be two.

Good uck to JG, decent young man and will probably do well for them. I'd have taken him back but suspect he's not the type for a battle, which is what we need IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12