+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Mowatt Set To Re-Join Dirty Leeds

Alex Mowatt Set To Re-Join Dirty Leeds

That really would put the cap on it

Animal, I’m getting so damn fed up with all the rumours now with 3 weeks to go! People apparently leaving include Mowatt, Cavaré, Pinnock, Thiam, Moore, Woodrow, GG, Stendel! If it all was true, me & thee need to dub in r booits!

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    Animal, I’m getting so damn fed up with all the rumours now with 3 weeks to go! People apparently leaving include Mowatt, Cavaré, Pinnock, Thiam, Moore, Woodrow, GG, Stendel! If it all was true, me & thee need to dub in r booits!
    Think it's just speculative journalism myself anston .

Having a decent season is Mowatt but he's not a high end championship player in my opinion .

Load of sh1te.

Great reporting that.....our 3-1 win over the Bantams? So lazy that they couldn’t even get the score right!

wasn't this the case last year leeds after him.

if he goes he goes cant stop someone wanting to better himself chance of being in the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Load of sh1te.
    Lets hope it is Ponty, because havent we said what an important player hes been for us this season, after finally being given a proper chance by the boss!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Lets hope it is Ponty, because havent we said what an important player hes been for us this season, after finally being given a proper chance by the boss!.
    He's playing well in league one acido , can we put this thing in perspective or have we forgotten his first game horror tackle and red card plus the fact he was a passenger for the rest of Hecky's tenure , he gave him a start at Bristol City on the opening day and was a bag of shyte .

New management team a league lower and he's responded , well done , just as well he did because he was shyte on loan at Oxford too .

Perspective please , it's taken him 18 months to get over his boyhood idols giving him the boot , sulked like a baby if you ask me .

Until Stendel with no pre conceived ideas gave him a fresh start that is .

He's a lucky lad .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He's playing well in league one acido , can we put this thing in perspective or have we forgotten his first game horror tackle and red card plus the fact he was a passenger for the rest of Hecky's tenure , he gave him a start at Bristol City on the opening day and was a bag of shyte .

New management team a league lower and he's responded , well done , just as well he did because he was shyte on loan at Oxford too .

Perspective please , it's taken him 18 months to get over his boyhood idols giving him the boot , sulked like a baby if you ask me .

Until Stendel with no pre conceived ideas gave him a fresh start that is .

He's a lucky lad .
    Agree Animal, He’s done better, as he’s had better around him. First Dougal, then an ever improving McGeehan.
    If I were his manager I’d be asking where his goal contribution has gone.
    Every promotion has a midfielder scoring goals. Cameron will outshine home by the season end.
    HE is the one to keep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast