+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Wagner's Left Huddersfield

David Wagner's Left Huddersfield

By mutual consent apparently .

Fat Sam favourite to replace him .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46864005

For once, I think the “Mutual Consent” explanation is probably right. The chairman wouldn’t have sacked him, and he was definitely under pressure and feeling it. Much as I can’t stand the dog Botherers, they have a Chairman who understands what it’s like to be a massive fan of a club, who communicates well with the fans and PROBABLY would have allowed Wagner the opportunity to have another crack at Promotion. Similiar to us in the Premier, they’ve been done by poor refereeing, and been stung by under performing overpriced strikers

Panic set in ? Nice job in Nice maybe ? Vorsprung sprung duk tekniq !!!

Taken them as far as he could

Stendel on his way over Flockton now

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Taken them as far as he could

Stendel on his way over Flockton now
    Nah..... they need, amd will get exactly what we should have got last season
    English, Fighting , Manager, who knows this league and what it takes to survive.
    Step up ex Huddersfield man Sam A

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Nah..... they need, amd will get exactly what we should have got last season
    English, Fighting , Manager, who knows this league and what it takes to survive.
    Step up ex Huddersfield man Sam A
    I don't think they're good enough.

Be a good shout hoof ball Sam suit hudders

Ruled himself out

I've nothing against Hudds , few moronic nasty fans , particularly after our play off semi final win there , however they certainly from what I've seen ( highlights) not had the rub of the green in many games , I feel some sympathy towards them , reminds me a little bit of when we were in the Premiership , Clubs like them , us , Burnley, Cardiff and a few more possibly Bornmuff aren't considered attractive opposition it seems ? Just a nuisance

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I've nothing against Hudds , few moronic nasty fans , particularly after our play off semi final win there , however they certainly from what I've seen ( highlights) not had the rub of the green in many games , I feel some sympathy towards them , reminds me a little bit of when we were in the Premiership , Clubs like them , us , Burnley, Cardiff and a few more possibly Bornmuff aren't considered attractive opposition it seems ? Just a nuisance
    The penalty they didn't get at the weekend against Cardiff was a disgrace .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast