+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Obsession

Grant Obsession

This may be controversial but in my opinion Jorge Grant (nice chap as he seems) is not the Cristiano Ronaldo of League Two and is almost definitely not what the current Notts squad needs to stay up. Am I the only one fed up with the 9 year olds abusing Mr Hardy on Tw@tter about not signing him and 'letting him' go to Mansfield?

It's pathetic! I'd rather have one Jim O'Brien, from the little we've seen and heard so far, than two Jorge Grants!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It's pathetic! I'd rather have one Jim O'Brien, from the little we've seen and heard so far, than two Jorge Grants!
    Keep telling yourself that if that's your coping method. For a club with hardly any decent wingers (none that are fit) anyone thinking Grant wouldn't instantly improve us is in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    For a club with hardly any decent wingers (none that are fit) anyone thinking Grant wouldn't instantly improve us is in denial.
    Or disagrees with you. Like me. If posting that people who disagree with you are in denial is your coping method then that's fine too.

Name the wingers currently at Notts better than Grant, the list contains one player, why would you not want an instant improvement to the starting eleven? That seems like denial to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Name the wingers currently at Notts better than Grant, the list contains one player, why would you not want an instant improvement to the starting eleven? That seems like denial to me.
    Depends which Grant we got. The Mark I version would be a real asset, the Mark II version not worth bothering with.

Season 18/19 played
    17 games league 2 goals
    4 games efl trophy 2 goals
    1 game fa cup 0 goals

22 games. 4 goals
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-01-2019 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Translated Leigh typo to League

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Depends which Grant we got. The Mark I version would be a real asset, the Mark II version not worth bothering with.
    Prezactly. But I would say that as I am in some Egyptian river.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree, second half of the season he was not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Agree, second half of the season he was not interested.
    2 goals and 1 assist this season in 17 games. clearly cant the rug in league one. rubbish stats.

no thanks stags are welcome to him to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    This may be controversial but in my opinion Jorge Grant (nice chap as he seems) is not the Cristiano Ronaldo of League Two and is almost definitely not what the current Notts squad needs to stay up. Am I the only one fed up with the 9 year olds abusing Mr Hardy on Tw@tter about not signing him and 'letting him' go to Mansfield?

I will second that emotion..!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast