+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    I would have to say I understand entirely why Taintedice is so sceptical of DFCSS, it is down to past behaviour, the jokes about blazers and hi-vi z are not without foundation.
    I have yet to see anything that makes me trust the society. Deranged seems passionate and trustworthy, but then you get the others, I am thinking of a specific poster whom I shall refrain from naming, who deliberately or otherwise can't seem to help talking down to people. That sort of behaviour just confirms in my mind why I gave up on DFCSS.
    In the time FPS have been involved I have e-mailed Tim Keyes and John Nelmes three or four times. Every time I have had a courteous reply, ie they have engaged with me. I just do not see from my dealings with them any resistance to engage. So why can DFCSS not engage? Probably for the same reason they lost 97% of their membership, over 3,800 lost members!!!
    Am I glad there is a veto - yes. Am I confident in DFCSS - no.
    Did you get a reply from John Nelms or his secretary.

John Nelms

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    If there is a merger what will Dee Mad do about it
    What they do best, moan and whinge.

The meeting was for members only not for every Tom, Dick and Harry who wanted to know what was being discussed but were not prepared to pay a £5 annual membership fee.
    Tom dick and Harry that about sums you and DFCSS up, pay £5 a year and you think you own OUR club, you can’t hide your true thoughts

If there is a merger what will Dee Mad do about it
    Probably secretly meet with the new club, offer to sell our soul to them then refuse to speak about it until ahh **** gives shaded a fiver......then go oot and buy a job lot of blazers.

And if dfcss wanted a fight a boot it......we'd kick **** oot o yiz😉

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    And it's always free....although we shud charge really.

would agree with HuddersfieldDee that the few times I have emailed Tim Keyes the replies were prompt and relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    John Nelms
    You should be honoured.
    When myself and other posters sent an email to John Nelms regarding the Billy Dodds situation we received a standard reply from his secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Do Dundee Mad have any powers to prevent a merger.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Tom dick and Harry that about sums you and DFCSS up, pay £5 a year and you think you own OUR club, you can’t hide your true thoughts
    I do not know where you get the idea that DFCSS own the club. They have never owned the club. Prior to FPS acquiring a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited by purchasing unissued shares DFCSS held a majority shareholding. The shareholders own the club.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)